• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [FREE SIGS] Kazu's Graphics Shop {villager and town sigs} | CLOSED |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town name:Kyandi
Mayor name:Zhenee
Number of the shape chosen: shape 1
Background image (animated or not): Animated
Friend code (optional):0920-1319-3898
Dream address (optional):7700-6917-4439
I know it's closed, so take your time.

I'm very very sorry but I can't do any of the sigs that you have requested <.< I'm too busy because of school and I've just realized that I'll rarely have some free time during this school year so I can't run this shop anymore. I hope to reopen it next summer or maybe during Christmas holidays, who knows. Sorry again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is it disrespectful? NOT trying to argue/debate just confused and curious.

Ergh... I didn't get it, what's wrong? xD

How exactly? Do I put before? Or after? What is the exact thing you put in? I haven't been able to do it, it's been about 2 or 3 weeks.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

Oh, no, not to you! Shaymin Skies said it was disrespectful for Ababba to get the image link off her imgur account. I don't see how it's disrespectful at all, so I was just asking.

How exactly? Do I put before? Or after? What is the exact thing you put in? I haven't been able to do it, it's been about 2 or 3 weeks.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

Oh, no, not to you! Shaymin Skies said it was disrespectful for Ababba to get the image link off her imgur account. I don't see how it's disrespectful at all, so I was just asking.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay! ^^ I got it now xD
Anyway you have to put "[IMG]" before the link of the sig and "" after it :)

With spaces or all together? Actually, could you just copy and paste whatever you put in to upload it?

Last edited:
With spaces or all together? Actually, could you just copy and paste whatever you put in to upload it?
All together, in this way:
DK2Za4n.png

(can't paste it cause would appeared the image instead of the url)

Oh okay. Thanks so much! For the signature and helping me upload it! Sending some bells as a thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back