• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

free requests!!

wowow what to heck thanks so much for all the feedback u guys that means so much to me!!!!!! ;o;
by golly i hope to god that those are curls on ur character and not horns bc i spent like 50 years on them smh
also i hope u dont mind what i did with the neck i couldnt rly tell what was going on there (sweating emoji) I HOPE EVERYTHING ELSE IS OKAY THO
tumblr_nvm5zdktrj1rpwm5co5_r1_540.png

SUCH A Q CHARACTER TBH
tumblr_nvm5zdktrj1rpwm5co4_r1_540.png
also as a side note im not gonna draw everyone for reasons i wont mention so sorry in advance if i skip over you or whatever

thanks again friendos!!! :)

eep thank you so so much!! she looks so cute, i love how big her eyes are and her expression is adorable, ah thank you!!

Could you try to do mine this one should be fun.

Here's a ref of my Star Wars character her name is Fo-Fi if you can do you think you can keep to her look but make her look as gangster as you can since you do some drug stuff The pants have to sit low chains and stuff and her name is appropriate for this so this is on topic and should be fun.

The one with the shorts is the one we are working with the other 2 are there to show how everything Is placed on her body if you should go full body.

fofi6.JPGfofi 01.JPGfofi66.JPG

i love if you can draw one of the pit brothers ;-) they like to dig holes and make ppl fall,you can choose which one you want to draw .

original.jpgoriginal (1).jpg

Last edited:
--

Last edited:
Okay, welp, I'm in love with your whole art style.
If you're still taking requests, I'd seriously love you forever if you drew me. I know that's usually what artists hate to hear lmao but no one's ever done it for me D:
2yugexf.jpg

Ps, Ignore that black scribble, there was way too much cleavage in this photo ._.
Pps, you don't have to draw me looking anything like this, this is just the only good picture of myself I currently have, as I usually only take selfies when I'm dressed up.

Last edited:
Wow, your art is AMAZING, I can't believe this is free! Could you draw my mayor?

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_6646.JPGIMG_6644.JPG

I also have an album of all the art I've received of my mayor, so if you need further reference, click here

I can totally understand if you can't do this, you seem busy!

sorry you guys my tablet has been acting up and naturally i slithered away like i said i would dont be surprised (also i got a job wee!!!)

tumblr_inline_nxmr6hQ5bE1r7ukyp_540.png

i hope my style is still the same there was a really large gap since the last time i drew :/

feel free to keep posting ur characters tho they might be drawn!!! thanks again guys <3

Last edited:
grats on your job omg!! good luck with it!! and thats beautiful aaaahhh <333

maybe my chica right here??
[x]
sorry no clothes but sweatshirt or somethin is fine, it doesnt matter :) ur art is very pretty! i like the dark color style u got going on

Ahh, your style is just so captivating. It's like looking at random post on tumblr and you stumble upon a post that ends up leading you to a gold mine, only problem is that there's not much. Hope that made some sense.

I'm going to try again(mostly just a additional piece to whoever I posted before)
mdEgTcd.jpg

Or perhaps a tv face person
yHCo22C.jpg

Or lastly, Griest
dwWwMXX.jpg
7QVjSMS.jpg

Do you do rlc? I can probably snag a piece like that o uo

Ahh I know I posted earlier but I'd like to specify better lol
Maybe one of these two?

[x] [x]

Or omg if you do like anthro maybe wolf Alex?

[x]

Your art is just so good ;o;

Last edited:
sorry you guys my tablet has been acting up and naturally i slithered away like i said i would dont be surprised (also i got a job wee!!!)

tumblr_inline_nxmr6hQ5bE1r7ukyp_540.png

i hope my style is still the same there was a really large gap since the last time i drew :/

feel free to keep posting ur characters tho they might be drawn!!! thanks again guys <3

OMFG HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL <3 *__* Aahhhhh thanks so very much its fantastic and this style works so hawtly on him too <3 : D

Ughh i need your art so bad ;0; i know i posted before but maybe these will interest you more:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
any of those maybe??

ahh your art is amazing!! would you consider my oc please? c: [X]

Last edited:
[dj khaled voice] ANOTHER ONE
tumblr_nxn5cf9tbL1rpwm5co1_r2_540.png

was rly debating whether or not i should draw thumbs smh
also sorry couldnt really make out that design that was on the red fabric (sweating emoji)

Do you do rlc? I can probably snag a piece like that o uo
sorry no, not at the moment but thank you for your interest!! :lemon:

Last edited:
Hi! *waves* I love your art, it's really unique and beautiful. if you are still doing these would you consider my OC? Thanks for considering and I remember you!
Thalia.jpg

Back