• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art Dump

riummi

El Psy Congroo
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Mother's Day Carnation
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
I haven't drawn in a long looong time since I started working but I recently got a new ipad and apple pencil so I'm forcing myself to practice. I feel like posting will help motivate me lol
Feel free to leave a character ref since I never really know what/who to draw, though no guarantee I will draw your request.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

Feel free to draw my artist-sona/mascot if you run out of ideas on what to draw. Your art looks amazing and cute! 🤩
sonarefsheet.png

artist-sona2.png

Cuuuuuute! Are you working in ProCreate or CSP? Or a different software?
I just love your face style; I’ve been trying to narrow down to a cute face, but I’m finding it difficult to stay consistent.
I would love to trade you art if you have any OCs to share. Here’s my go-to gal:

Cuuuuuute! Are you working in ProCreate or CSP? Or a different software?
I just love your face style; I’ve been trying to narrow down to a cute face, but I’m finding it difficult to stay consistent.
I would love to trade you art if you have any OCs to share. Here’s my go-to gal:
Thanks! Im using procreate. I also struggle with keeping a face/style consistent ;;

you’re just gonna casually show one of the cutest ocs i’ve ever seen?? wow 🥹 i’m gonna need a real-life version of that sweater immediately haha. your chibi style is so so precious, and the wip is stunning as well! absolutely love the palette and how resplendent it is! 🤩

i’ll drop my girl below if you ever feel like drawing island reps heh, ty ♡
BE7AD1E1-D542-4900-A441-EE096661688A.jpeg
113B5675-94E3-4BBD-8C09-5787FDFF6D41.jpeg

i have always loved your art 😭😭

here’s my island rep in case you wanna draw her ^^
i also have this oc i would love to see in your style 💖

I didn’t know what to expect when I clicked the spoiler but wow, I instantly fell in love with your art style! You utilize the colors you choose so well and the looser, natural line work really gives them a unique feel. I’d love to see more in the future!

I love your artstyle! It’s so cute!
Here’s my oc/sona if you wanna draw him
Alistar.PNG

Back