free quick art ;o; [closed]

SCREECHES thank you so much guys! making me a lot more confident in my style i appreciate it lots!! :3c
also so i guess these arent really 'quick' but uh heh whatevs i think
tumblr_n845w2s6qS1rpwm5co3_r1_1280.png
tumblr_n845w2s6qS1rpwm5co4_r1_1280.png
and dont worry user sid2125 i am still going to do yours :>

Can I ask, Are you willing to draw animals? (aka, pokemon lol)

SCREECHES thank you so much guys! making me a lot more confident in my style i appreciate it lots!! :3c
also so i guess these arent really 'quick' but uh heh whatevs i think
tumblr_n845w2s6qS1rpwm5co3_r1_1280.png
tumblr_n845w2s6qS1rpwm5co4_r1_1280.png
and dont worry user sid2125 i am still going to do yours :>

Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much! I love it! <3

Aaaah ok :'3

Would you be willing to draw Meowstic or Greninja?
Or if those aren't your cup of tea, Toad from the Super Mario series or Bomberman from...Bomberman o3o;

Last edited:
Can you please draw my mayor and Ankha playing chess? ^^

Good luck with the drawing, btw.

gna take a quick break for lunch(probly last like 10 hours) n finish the rest later!!!!!
tumblr_n85dd5tXQ51rpwm5co1_r3_1280.png
yet another impossible standard for women
tumblr_n85dd5tXQ51rpwm5co2_r1_1280.png
pom y'know i could tell u put a lot of effort into making ur oc truly original so i thought i would try to do her justice n try and rly capture that u know bc i can totally feel the emotion that u put into the ref pic and u know just by the ref pic i could tell her backstory was just tragic but still truly iconic u know

Last edited:
tru smh this generation :c :c :c also btw nekosync do u have a reference pic for your mayor? :>

tru smh this generation :c :c :c also btw nekosync do u have a reference pic for your mayor? :>

Oh whoops, I forgot.

Here we are:
2ljhzj5.jpg

The dress is pretty much the same all the way around. ^^

Last edited:
gna take a quick break for lunch(probly last like 10 hours) n finish the rest later!!!!!
tumblr_n85dd5tXQ51rpwm5co1_r3_1280.png
pom y'know i could tell u put a lot of effort into making ur oc truly original so i thought i would try to do her justice n try and rly capture that u know bc i can totally feel the emotion that u put into the ref pic and u know just by the ref pic i could tell her backstory was just tragic but still truly iconic u know

You even make Pom's drawings adorable.

a tear

You are amazing oh my god * o *
I'd love to request one but you seem swamped at the moment!

Back