• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

free quick art ;o; [closed]

gna take a quick break for lunch(probly last like 10 hours) n finish the rest later!!!!!
tumblr_n85dd5tXQ51rpwm5co1_r3_1280.png
yet another impossible standard for women
tumblr_n85dd5tXQ51rpwm5co2_r1_1280.png
pom y'know i could tell u put a lot of effort into making ur oc truly original so i thought i would try to do her justice n try and rly capture that u know bc i can totally feel the emotion that u put into the ref pic and u know just by the ref pic i could tell her backstory was just tragic but still truly iconic u know

SCREECHES AND BACKFLIPs OUT WINDOW
OH NJO!!!11!!11 MY SON A IS SO ****IGN cUTE!!! LOOK AT ME
LOOK
IM THE cUTEST DOG
/BARKS

OMGGgg,,,, THANK YOU SO MUCH YELLS............. I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOUR ARTTTTTTTTTTTTT

could u maybe draw my oc smoochie? like if u dont mind drawing //whispers the boobs

ref pic & her hair is white on top pink on the sides & her eyes are yellow bc, I have no color reference

if not theres also onfroi? that outfit isnt his set outfit just, complete freedom with outfits for everyone, holla

If you're still accepting..
can you draw my mayor?

Mayor_Without_Lily.jpg

i am no longer accepting free requests! however i'm still gonna work on the requests that are already posted on this thread so check back here for your finished request :3 when i am done everything i will reopen my shop. thanks a bunch guys! feeling hecka comfortable with my style now :>

i am no longer accepting free requests! however i'm still gonna work on the requests that are already posted on this thread so check back here for your finished request :3 when i am done everything i will reopen my shop. thanks a bunch guys! feeling hecka comfortable with my style now :>

cant wait for the shop lkgdsgdfgdf *v*

SCREECHES AND BACKFLIPs OUT WINDOW
OH NJO!!!11!!11 MY SON A IS SO ****IGN cUTE!!! LOOK AT ME
LOOK
IM THE cUTEST DOG
/BARKS

OMGGgg,,,, THANK YOU SO MUCH YELLS............. I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOUR ARTTTTTTTTTTTTT
this is the best comment ever ok BLESS ur FACE WOW THANK<3 ;u;

U GUYS HAVE MATCHING CHARACTERS THIS IS THE CUTEST THING OMG
tumblr_n85dd5tXQ51rpwm5co4_r1_1280.png
tumblr_n85dd5tXQ51rpwm5co5_r1_1280.png
SRY i'm taking so long man i'm watching orange is the new black in between and DAM

Last edited:
SCREECHES thank you so much guys! making me a lot more confident in my style i appreciate it lots!! :3c
also so i guess these arent really 'quick' but uh heh whatevs i think
tumblr_n845w2s6qS1rpwm5co3_r1_1280.png
tumblr_n845w2s6qS1rpwm5co4_r1_1280.png
and dont worry user sid2125 i am still going to do yours :>

thank you so much <3 i love it!

yet another impossible standard for women
tumblr_n85dd5tXQ51rpwm5co2_r1_1280.png
pom y'know i could tell u put a lot of effort into making ur oc truly original so i thought i would try to do her justice n try and rly capture that u know bc i can totally feel the emotion that u put into the ref pic and u know just by the ref pic i could tell her backstory was just tragic but still truly iconic u know
omg this is bootiful u r amazing
yes her backstory is quite tragic
do u want to read the fanfic i made for her

NO BLESS UR FACE
ur a QT i love how you draw sobs
-sits and waits for shop- *A*

Back