• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway FREE!! MOSTLY UNORDERABLES--NEW STUFF 4/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Bells
Purple Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
Feedback
100% (446) +
C'mon, people, these are mostly Fortune Cookie, Gracie, special event and RV items. Limit 33 items/person-NOT! I can't bear the thought of selling at Re-Tail when most of these are not very easy to get. Does everyone have all these items already? DON'T BE SHY, PLEASE!

Please, if you have requested an item that I have put on hold for you, contact me as soon as possible.

Hitomi-black veil
Mayoraeryn-metal and wood table
marshmelo-1 Up mushroom; mermaid wall.

Flame of Novaria is hostessing this.
FC: 3111-0142-6226

Accessories
2x bad bro’s stache-Fortune cookie

Bottoms
Brown plaid shorts
Callie pants
Rainbow plaid shorts

Dresses
Pink party dress

Furniture
1-Up mushroom-holding
HHA pennant
Jingle TV
Jingle table
Metal-and-wood table-holding
Tall display case

Hats/Wigs
Black veil-Gracie-holding
Blue Pikmin-Fortune cookie
Red pikmin-Fortune cookie
2x Samus mask-Fortune cookie
Toad hat-Fortune cookie
3x Yellow Pikmin-Fortune cookie

Tops
Cyan argyle shirt
Dr. Shrunk’s jacket
Giraffe tank
HHA raincoat
HHA tee
Red argyle shirt

Wallpaper
dig-site wall
mermaid wall-holding
steel-frame wall

Thank you!

Last edited:
May I come by and get the Autumn Floor, please? Thank you!

Yes, I will add you and go open the gate now!

OPEN

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested in your paintings, statue, Kiki & Lala Floor, Pink Wood Floor, and Kiki & Lala Wall! I have already added you, and my FC is on my sidebar! Let me know when your gates are open :)

Hello! I am interested in your paintings, statue, Kiki & Lala Floor, Pink Wood Floor, and Kiki & Lala Wall! I have already added you, and my FC is on my sidebar! Let me know when your gates are open :)

Hi, I will gather those items and let you know. It will only be a few mins.

Gate open!

Last edited:
May I have the Gracie umbrella and Hyrule wall? Thank you.

Edit: I was ready to come by when I posted, but I need to get some errands done. Sorry! I'll come back later to see if these items are still available.

Last edited:
May I have the Gracie umbrella and Hyrule wall? Thank you.

Edit: I was ready to come by when I posted, but I need to get some errands done. Sorry! I'll come back later to see if these items are still available.

I'm so sorry, I got caught up on another thread and wasn't paying attention (obviously!). So I will hold them for you...please like this post and I will notice if I am on. Thank you!

I'm so sorry, I got caught up on another thread and wasn't paying attention (obviously!). So I will hold them for you...please like this post and I will notice if I am on. Thank you!

No worries, thank you so much! I'm on and ready to come over whenever!

No worries, thank you so much! I'm on and ready to come over whenever!

Ok, paying attention now! Getting my DS on and will open my gate in about three mins.

My gate is open for you to come.

Last edited:
Can I have these music~
K.K Adventure, K.K Calypso, K.K Condor, K.K Parade, K.K Samba, K.K Song, K.K Tango, The K Funk, and To the Edge

Can I have these music~
K.K Adventure, K.K Calypso, K.K Condor, K.K Parade, K.K Samba, K.K Song, K.K Tango, The K Funk, and To the Edge

Sure can, and yay! Would you like to pick up? Also, I have Norma in my RV park...need anything from her?

Ready to do this trade?

:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back