• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway FREE!! MOSTLY UNORDERABLES--NEW STUFF 4/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiii thanks for the recommend i have a list im sorry :)
Pompompurin floor
Callie wig
Celeste ribbon
Cinnamoroll hat
Hello Kitty hat
Kerokerokeroppi pins
My Melody hat
Pompompurin hat
Takoroka mesh

Callie shoes
Callie tights
Kiki & Lala shoes
My Melody shoes

Callie fashion top
Callie shirt
Cinnamoroll outfit
Hello Kitty outfit
Kerokerokeroppi top
Kiki & Lala outfit
Pompompurin outfit
My Melody outfit
Suspender?s shirt

Kerokerokeroppi wall
Pompompurin wall

i realize its long...and sounds kinda greedy but ive had a time finding what my town needs.. if you want any kind of amount tbt or igb ill pay all that i have for your help <3

hiii thanks for the recommend i have a list im sorry :)
Pompompurin floor
Callie wig
Celeste ribbon
Cinnamoroll hat
Hello Kitty hat
Kerokerokeroppi pins
My Melody hat
Pompompurin hat
Takoroka mesh

Callie shoes
Callie tights
Kiki & Lala shoes
My Melody shoes

Callie fashion top
Callie shirt
Cinnamoroll outfit
Hello Kitty outfit
Kerokerokeroppi top
Kiki & Lala outfit
Pompompurin outfit
My Melody outfit
Suspender’s shirt

Kerokerokeroppi wall
Pompompurin wall

i realize its long...and sounds kinda greedy but ive had a time finding what my town needs.. if you want any kind of amount tbt or igb ill pay all that i have for your help <3

I have had very little activity on this thread so I am very happy you came along and can use all these items! Please give me about ten mins to gather it all and take it to the train station area. I will let you know when my gate is open. Yay!

thank youuuuu youre the BEST <3 ill use everything in my house im sooo excited :D take all the time you need and can i get you anything for helping me? and ive given you alot to do ahaha

thank youuuuu youre the BEST <3 ill use everything in my house im sooo excited :D take all the time you need and can i get you anything for helping me? and ive given you alot to do ahaha

How about a basket of your perfect town fruit? I would love that, and my gate is open...

ill get all the perfect fruit i got sadly it might not be my town cherry but i got a few if it may help <3

Nooo, lol, I don't want all your perfect fruit! I just want to help you feel better about getting all the items! Don't worry, be happy! They were meant for you! That's why they were still here when you came along, doncha know? Btw, I have some dresses, too, that I somehow didn't have on the thread. You can take one or all of them when you come. See you soon!
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Thank you for gathering the fruit, that was very thoughtful of you. I'd love to see photos on TBT Screenshot thread if you put it on mannequins or walls, or your characters wear it. :)

Last edited:
Hi!! Would it be okay if I have:
My Melody bed
My Melody chair
My Melody dresser
My Melody table
New 3DS-Sable

let me know if you want igb or anything else!!! :D thank you!!

My Melody bed
My Melody chair
My Melody dresser
My Melody table
New 3DS-Sable

You sure can! I am on another deal rn, so in about 10 mins I will open my gate for you to come and pick up, okay?

You sure can! I am on another deal rn, so in about 10 mins I will open my gate for you to come and pick up, okay?

okay!!! great thank you :DD!!

Hey can I come for the natural lamp?

Yes, sure! It will be a little bit, though, so pls keep watch and I will let you know when to come.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Melody bed
My Melody chair
My Melody dresser
My Melody table
New 3DS-Sable

Thank you, don't need anything rn..gathering items and will open in a min

- - - Post Merge - - -

open for fullmetal to come now..

Thank you so much again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back