• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ***FREE*** 🔨DIYs, 🐪Sahara Items, 🌷Hybrids and 🦴Fossils

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Midge is in boxes today, for anyone who wants this sweet girl. She has the most adorable cute yellow furniture; I tried to gift her only yellow or colorful items to keep her aesthetic intact. No clothes were gifted. ^_^

Yes that's good trade this afternoon?
Post automatically merged:

So sorry! I don;t have any left. :( I have unlimited black tulips, though!
Yes that's good, trade this afternoon? I'll take that as a yes! If you want I can pay you with Bells?

Last edited:
Yes that's good trade this afternoon?
Post automatically merged:

Yes that's good, trade this afternoon? I'll take that as a yes! If you want I can pay you with Bells?
DOn't worry about payment: this is a giveaway! I would like to shop at your shops, if they're open then. Send a DODO code to me when you are available. It'll take time for me to dig anyway. ^_^

Hi there! Thanks so much for the giveaway. I would like four purple tulips, please! Feel free to shop at the shops (there's not much left at Nook's today though, sorry :/) and get a DIY. I'm free today!

Hi there! Thanks so much for the giveaway. I would like four purple tulips, please! Feel free to shop at the shops (there's not much left at Nook's today though, sorry :/) and get a DIY. I'm free today!
Send a dodo and I'll start digging the purple tulips. :)

I'm looking for shovels, colorful and printed, if you want to donate to the cause. :)

Back