• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ***FREE*** 🔨DIYs, 🐪Sahara Items, 🌷Hybrids and 🦴Fossils

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Midge is in boxes today, for anyone who wants this sweet girl. She has the most adorable cute yellow furniture; I tried to gift her only yellow or colorful items to keep her aesthetic intact. No clothes were gifted. ^_^

Yes that's good trade this afternoon?
Post automatically merged:

So sorry! I don;t have any left. :( I have unlimited black tulips, though!
Yes that's good, trade this afternoon? I'll take that as a yes! If you want I can pay you with Bells?

Last edited:
Yes that's good trade this afternoon?
Post automatically merged:

Yes that's good, trade this afternoon? I'll take that as a yes! If you want I can pay you with Bells?
DOn't worry about payment: this is a giveaway! I would like to shop at your shops, if they're open then. Send a DODO code to me when you are available. It'll take time for me to dig anyway. ^_^

Hi there! Thanks so much for the giveaway. I would like four purple tulips, please! Feel free to shop at the shops (there's not much left at Nook's today though, sorry :/) and get a DIY. I'm free today!

Hi there! Thanks so much for the giveaway. I would like four purple tulips, please! Feel free to shop at the shops (there's not much left at Nook's today though, sorry :/) and get a DIY. I'm free today!
Send a dodo and I'll start digging the purple tulips. :)

I'm looking for shovels, colorful and printed, if you want to donate to the cause. :)

Could I get that Garden Bench DIY? I'll give you a couple shovels! Edit: You can come to my island!

Back