• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop πŸŠThe 1 tbt fruit shop! 🍊1 tbt for every fruit in the game,🍎 including pumpkins

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (14) +
So, after some work, I finally finished preparing, and I'm happy to open this shop!
As the title said, this shop has all the fruit in the game just for 1 tbt per fruit. So if it was in a stack, it would cost 10 tbt πŸ˜„. Also added pumpkins in there, just because.
So here's what the shop has:

Apples 🍎

Pears 🍐

Oranges 🍊

Peaches πŸ‘

Cherries πŸ’

Coconuts πŸ₯₯

Pumpkins πŸŽƒ (in all colors)
Not the right shop? Try here:

This shop works just like my other shop in terms of, if you want something, post on here or via pm, so we can work out if you want me to drop of the fruit/pumpkins, or you come pick it up. I'll also and the link to the other shop here and into my signature.
unnamed.gif

Last edited:
Bump πŸ‹
Also, if Nintendo ever adds other fruit, like lemons, lychee, etc, I'll try to get them for the shop πŸ˜„. Might take a while, but I'm sure it'll probably happen.

bump 🍊 1 tbt per fruit
(Should I I add sparkling cider I know it's not a fruit but maybe I should just for people who missed new years)

bump
(Yeah maybe I'll just make a shop for seasonal stuff that people couldn't get)
Also have the shamrock wand diy, so I can craft some on my other shop for you

Back