Giveaway Free collectibles

Hi there! Could I grab a Christmas Candy and a Jingle Christmas Doll please? Thank you so much! 🍬

Could I please get
  • Jingle Christmas Doll and Festive bell?
Thank you!

Updates!
  • I've made it easier to see what free collectibles are remaining
  • I've listed out what flowers I have left
  • I've removed the 2 collectibles per person rule since all of my more valuable collectibles have been claimed. If you already claimed 2 collectibles and want another one, feel free to post again!

Hi again Cornimer! Could you tell me your yellow cosmos dates? I’d like a yellow flower to replace my yellow house

This is very kind of you.~ ^v^ May I please have one festive bell and one yellow cosmos? (I don’t have a particular date in mind so I’m happy to wait until after the poster above me.~)

Hi again Cornimer! Could you tell me your yellow cosmos dates? I’d like a yellow flower to replace my yellow house
The two I have are May 29, 2018 and May 8, 2016! Let me know if either of those works.
Post automatically merged:

This is very kind of you.~ ^v^ May I please have one festive bell and one yellow cosmos? (I don’t have a particular date in mind so I’m happy to wait until after the poster above me.~)
Sent you the bell - I'll send you the flower once I know which date Aquilla wants!

The two I have are May 29, 2018 and May 8, 2016! Let me know if either of those works.
Post automatically merged:

Sent you the bell - I'll send you the flower once I know which date Aquilla wants!
thank you so much for getting back to me! I was gifted a fitting yellow flower so all good ~

Back