Giveaway Free collectibles

Are you sure? Id like the green feather if possible please.
Woah your lineup looks amazing I'm so glad the feather date happened to work out that way!
Post automatically merged:

Aw cornimer! Can I have the F13 candy? I bought one recently, would be sweet to have two.
Sent - holy smokes your lineup!!!

Thank you so much for this 😊 do you have any pink flowers at all? Or even roses?
Sent you a pink lily!

This is so generous!
If you have any older than 2020 roses (any colour but especially yellow) I would love to take some, I always need flowers 🙂
I don't have any, sorry!

Cornimer! I'd love to grab a christmas candy and a voodoo doll if that's okay 💖 thank you lots for the giveaway!!
Hey Skar! The voodoo dolls have both been claimed but sending a Christmas candy your way <3

Last edited:
Woah your lineup looks amazing I'm so glad the feather date happened to work out that way!

Sent - holy smokes your lineup!!!

Sent you a pink lily!

I don't have any, sorry!

Hey Skar! The voodoo dolls have both been claimed but sending a Christmas candy your way <3
Thank you so much 😊

May I have a Kapp'n Doll and yellow candy? :eek: <3

hi, do you a pink lily and/or a pink tulip? if not it’s okay, thank you for the giveaway!!

Hi! This is super nice of you to host! ;v; If you have any red/white/yellow tulips or red/white cosmos, I'd be happy to take a couple!

Do you have any black roses? 🥀
I don't, sorry!

hi, do you a pink lily and/or a pink tulip? if not it’s okay, thank you for the giveaway!!
I had a pink lily but gave it away already, sorry!

Hi! This is super nice of you to host! ;v; If you have any red/white/yellow tulips or red/white cosmos, I'd be happy to take a couple!
Sent you a tulip and a cosmos 🌹

Hello Cornimer! I’m trying to find some white, purple or blue flowers for my current lineup, since it seems I gave away the white Lily that made my Lineup symmetrical 😅 do you happen to have anything suitable?

You’re always such a sweetie, can I grab the Orange please ❤️

Edit: and do you have a Yellow Pansy, by any chance?
Aw thank yooou and of course ❤️ no pansies sadly but I sent the orange your way!

Hello Cornimer! I’m trying to find some white, purple or blue flowers for my current lineup, since it seems I gave away the white Lily that made my Lineup symmetrical 😅 do you happen to have anything suitable?
I have several white tulips - sent one your way, hope it works!

Hi, may I please have the Kapp'n Doll and Jingle Christmas Doll? 🙂
Sent :)

Thank you! 💚😊 It works perfectly 😍

Last edited:
This is so sweet of you to do! I'd love to buy the party popper if it's still available!

This is so sweet of you to do! I'd love to buy the party popper if it's still available!
Sent the party popper over - an anonymous donor paid for it for you!

I’d love anything that’s green.
Sent you a green Christmas stocking!

Can I have a Kapp'n doll and Jingle Christmas doll please
Sent!

Hi, any hope that you have any blue flowers? A dear friend is looking and needs a smile today as feeling low 🤞💜

Back