• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

❀🌺 Free bells/shopping/visit my town! ❀🌺

Status
Not open for further replies.

peppy villager

° . • ○ °★ cat enthusiast
Bells
Switch
6622-5739-9491
Dreamy Bear Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (176) +
Hello! I'm currently trying to unlock the Train Station Upgrade!
Currently, I have had 100/100 required visitors, so I'm all done! Thank u so much to everyone who helped!!!
I want to start making some progress! So, I'm opening this thread to hopefully get some traffic into my town.

If you do come visit my town, you can:
  • Shop anywhere you want - including my Emporium, Re-Tail, etc.
  • Explore my town as long as you are respectful of it!
  • Talk to any villagers and explore any houses.
  • Get a 99k bag of bells for every visit.
  • Also, you can just get a bag of bells and leave if you have no interest in shopping/exploring!
If you're interested, please add my friend code (3583-1422-4684) BEFORE you post; it makes the process much easier.
I will then VM you when my gates are open for visitors and you may come visit!
Please read the rules below before posting or visiting! ^.^

Town Rules:
  • Please run only on designated paths.
  • Do not trample my hybrids!! I will cry.
  • Do not steal anything on the ground, including mushrooms, fruit, bamboo, clovers, flowers, or any other items.
  • Don't cut down trees/bamboo, dig up bushes, or pick any weeds you see. Please don't shake my fruit trees.
  • Basically, just please treat my town with respect and the way you would want a visitor to treat your town. I'll flip the wifi switch if someone is acting suspicious.
Once you arrive in my town, Honeydew, there will be bell bags a few spaces in front of the train station.
Walk forward just a little bit until you get to them, take one bell bag, and you can either leave or continue exploring from there!
I hope to see some lovely visitors soon!! ^.^ Also, you can visit as many times as you like, and get a bell bag for each visit.

Last edited:
To the first three posters, give me just a moment to add you all and I will open my gates!
@balloonboy: idk your friend code!

Last edited:
Can I visit? O: I already added you

yes! I will VM you when I'm ready! should be in a few minutes!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing gate, will reopen in a very few minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

open! still looking for people!

I'll try help out as much as I can, however I'm due to go out shortly so if you're still here when I come back, I'll either reply on this thread or PM/VM you when I'm back. I'll mass-visit for you so you can get them up even more than 100 :p

I'll try help out as much as I can, however I'm due to go out shortly so if you're still here when I come back, I'll either reply on this thread or PM/VM you when I'm back. I'll mass-visit for you so you can get them up even more than 100 :p

I will hopefully still be here because I don't sleep until late lol! That would be so awesome of you to help!! :)

Hey! I would love to visit your town when there's an available space! :)

May I visit? My friend code is 0731-5407-4745

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's VM? LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back