• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us at 7PM EDT for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8! ~~Streaming now~~

free art and art trades 🌾

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa IT'S SO GOOD??? I'm genuinely impressed!! I looove the pose, it really shows Kara off 💓
I'm glad you like my girl!! I wish I was good at writing to make Kara and Eiran's story come true, but sadly I'm not, so all the stories I make up about them stay in my head 🌟

I'm really glad you like it! Like I said, she was very fun to draw :D and I'm sure the stories you write would be really good!

Either headshots or half-bodies are fine with me :D I think I prefer to draw half-bodies. Could you draw my island rep? :O Sorry my picture's a bit dark

View attachment 313606

Do you particular prefer any of those characters you sent me? If you don't have a preference then I'll probably draw Kara, she seems really cool!

Here's my part of the trade!! I hope u like it 💞 🌟
bugs.png

Your arts is so cute! I'd love to get a drawing of character from an anime!
Thanks! I hope I'm not pressuring you c:

SHE'S JUST A LIL BABY?? idk what anime she's from, but I love her so much 🥺💖
baby.png

*bows to the awesomeness that is you!* These are so amazing ;w; I want one but I still need to finish coloring my half of our trade ahhhh...*juggles too many things* xD

Well, if you get bored or feel like drawing a super basic thing, I'd adore one for my fall/winter season ^^; If not, no worries!!! I feel so bad asking aahhh ;w;

I have like..no bangs, I know that's annoying sorry xD lol I actually have a sweatshirt like this in real life that's one of my favorites! I need to make myself some eyebrows one of these days tho rofl...
26168691_NzFFoqIg01MbMjn.jpg

Hey sinner! Hope you don't mind me coming back, but I still love your art! 👉👈🥺

Can you draw my boy Shirogane? Thank you!
228968.jpg
Polish_20200905_004824821.png
Shirogane.Miyuki.(Kaguya-sama.wa.Kokurasetai).full.2490327.jpg

Hi I'm back with another request 👉👈
if you could draw Jyugo from Nanbaka that would be great tysm~

tumblr_owbjlp1XKZ1vjy3b7o2_400.jpg

jyugo.png

tumblr_owbjlp1XKZ1vjy3b7o4_500.jpg

*bows to the awesomeness that is you!* These are so amazing ;w; I want one but I still need to finish coloring my half of our trade ahhhh...*juggles too many things* xD

Well, if you get bored or feel like drawing a super basic thing, I'd adore one for my fall/winter season ^^; If not, no worries!!! I feel so bad asking aahhh ;w;

I have like..no bangs, I know that's annoying sorry xD lol I actually have a sweatshirt like this in real life that's one of my favorites! I need to make myself some eyebrows one of these days tho rofl...
26168691_NzFFoqIg01MbMjn.jpg

No worries!! Take your time with it, I don't mind at all 💓 💖 💞
lori.png

Hey sinner! Hope you don't mind me coming back, but I still love your art! 👉👈🥺

Can you draw my boy Shirogane? Thank you!

Hi Rosie!! I always love your requests, you're forever welcome here 💞
and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love!! Kaguya-sama love is war!! thank you so much for requesting the BEST boy Shirogane, here he is:
shirogane.png

I saw ohare already requested a Nanbaka character, lmao, but could you do Nico?
View attachment 315114

Them sparkly nanbaka boys are my 💞💓💗💖💘💝 favourite 💝💘💖💗💓💞
nico.png

OH my WOW I love iiiit! EEEEEE! This made my day! You are soo so talented it blows my poor little mind ;w; <3
I feel like my art is not worthy! *bows repeatedly* Thank you thank you thank you!!! :love: 🥰 💕 💗

View attachment 315711

View attachment 315707

View attachment 315712

View attachment 315708

and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love!! Kaguya-sama love is war!! thank you so much for requesting the BEST boy Shirogane, here he is:
View attachment 315710

View attachment 315709
He looks awesome, thank you!

View attachment 315711

View attachment 315707

View attachment 315712

View attachment 315708

View attachment 315710

View attachment 315709
aafdjsgjkl I love him 🥺

I can't thank you enough it's amazing 💞

Hi. From what I’ve seen in your thread you draw mostly Animal Crossing humans, OCs, and anime/manga characters, so I’m not sure if you’ll take this request, but I read the original thread post and the only things you were against drawing were overly complex designs and characters you’ve already drawn, so I’ll go ahead and request anyway. Could you please draw Cricket Green from Big City Greens. I’ve provided a picture in the spoiler below.

image0.jpg

If you draw this request, then thanks. I like your art.

Hi. From what I’ve seen in your thread you draw mostly Animal Crossing humans, OCs, and anime/manga characters, so I’m not sure if you’ll take this request, but I read the original thread post and the only things you were against drawing were overly complex designs and characters you’ve already drawn, so I’ll go ahead and request anyway. Could you please draw Cricket Green from Big City Greens. I’ve provided a picture in the spoiler below.

image0.jpg

If you draw this request, then thanks. I like your art.

I don't really have things I won't draw listed since the purpose of this thread is practice!! I'm willing to try everything and get experience in every possible direction c:
This was a fun one and thank you so much for your patience. I've had a bit of a rough and stressful week and this made me want to draw again, so thank you for giving me motivation!!

req.png

Back