Former villager lingering in my Main St for like a week

ceribells

Shady Something or Other
Bells
Vesta
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Amelia was kicked out of my town like 2 months ago (I didn't like her or where her house was), and just a few villagers have moved in/out, but she's been lingering in my main st for like a week. I've heard it's a way of the game telling you that you haven't had enough villagers move in/out to get them back yet but SHE WON'T LEAVE. Please help. I hate seeing her :c

I've never seen Violet in my Main Street.... *shrugs* Only seen villagers that're currently living in my town.

Only thing I can think of is that you haven't cycled villagers 16 times. This is so you can't get those villagers back until you do that. Otherwise... I have no idea.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure thre is no way to get them to go away from main street, other than moving villagers in and out until they are deleted from your game's memory. I used to have Renee in my town, and she is now constantly in my main street.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure thre is no way to get them to go away from main street, other than moving villagers in and out until they are deleted from your game's memory. I used to have Renee in my town, and she is now constantly in my main street.

How many villagers would that take though? I think it takes 16 before they can move baxk in, so same amount?

I have former villagers from June who still hang out in my Main Street.

Actually, so do I...
Fauna was the first to move out of my town, and she still pops up from time to time. Although the more recent ones to move out show up more than her, like Puck and Pierce

Last edited:
Haha, good luck, Gabi's been lurking around my main street for over a month, she's pretty much my town hobo now. Guess things went downhill for her after moving away :p

But Amelia is awesome D:

And yes this is a feature in the game. I see my ex-villagers all the time.

I actually find it quite sad. It's like they've become homeless and fallen on hard times since moving out. They just live in the street and hang about in the shops not buying anything, presumably to keep warm.

Last edited:
I know what you mean, Curlos has been lurking my main street every second day lately and he's getting rather annoying.

I actually find it quite sad. It's like they've become homeless and fallen on hard times since moving out. They just live in the street and hang about in the shops not buying anything, presumably to keep warm.

Awww man, now you made me feel sorry for Curlos even after he infected my town with the shearly disease :(

Face the facts; you can't stop from your former villagers from appearing unless you move out 16 villagers.

It took a month after they left, but I have 2 villagers haunting my main street and stores...they are there EVERY DAY!

?? Claudia moved out a long time ago and I've never seen her on Main Street.

OMG AL IS IN MY MAIN STREET

he's been there since like idk LAST WEEK?!

i voided him within the first 3 weeks of playing {thank GAWD}

Haha! Agent S finished crime fighting in Citadel and is out of a job now it seems.

She's been wandering my main street/shopping for a few weeks now and only just got joined by Mathilda today. I am glad that I haven't had any villagers that I absolutely hate so I look forward to seeing the last 4 of my moved villagers return too.

I have to stare at Pietro's freaky clown face EVERYTIME I go on to my Main Street. Haunting my dreams isn't enough for him, I guess.

Last edited:
Mira was the first villager to move out of my town and I've seen her in my main street everyday for the last two weeks since the emporium first opened up.

I actually love seeing my old residents again. Bubbles, Nan, Muffy, and Leonardo are the only ones that have popped up since they were the first four to go. Once Cesar leaves on the 30th, I'm guess I'll start seeing Sly.

I never hated any of those villagers. In fact, I've really started to miss Bubbles and Muffy in particular, so it's nice to talk to them.

Back