• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Forgotten Villagers Poll #25: Amiibo

Which Amiibo villager would you like to see return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
This is it for the final preliminary polls...the Amiibo villagers.

It's up in the air whether we'll see these villagers again...but since they all belong to Nintendo, I'd say the odds are in their favor. Will they roll out with Splatoon 3? BotW 2? Who knows...

My vote was easy here...Inkwell. He's the only octopus that I actually like.

Here's the contenders:

From Monster Hunter: Felyne

From The Legend of Zelda: W. Link, Epona, Ganon and Medli.

From Splatoon: Inkwell, Cece and Viche.

I really want Wolf Link and Felyne. Ganon is awesome too.

I am really hoping the Zelda amiibo villagers are announced soon.

I never played Splatoon but I always liked the look of the squid sisters. Then their little squirrel counterparts are cute and I usually don't like squirrels!

Just seeing some of the characters from Splatoon; they are fun and interesting to see as ac villagers. So if Splatoon 3 characters were added, I might be more inclined to buy some.

But actually, Felyne would be good too as I play one of the MH games, (MHS2). If they had a villager based off Tsukino would be adorable. She did recently get an amiibo.
amiibo-monster-hunter-stories-series-2-figure-tsukino-657163.3.jpg

It's very tough for me to choose just one, since I love all of the Legend of Zelda villagers. But by the slightest of margins, I'll give it to Ganon, solely since having the main antagonist from the series would be pretty cool. Definitely gonna keep holding onto the hope that they'll reintroduce the Zelda villagers in NH at some point for Zelda's 35th anniversary, lol although tbh it's nbd if they don't since it's not like I have the amiibo's anyways.

although tbh it's nbd if they don't since it's not like I have the amiibo's anyways.

Agreed. I always thought it was brutal that villagers were only connected to certain Amiibo figures. Hopefully moving forward they'd make it so that ANY LoZ/MH/Splatoon Amiibo could unlock ANY of the themed villagers....or at the very least allow them to be adopted from people. Nintendo has to have seen how upset people got about the Sanrio villagers not being adoptable.

I voted for Felyne, though I’ve never actually played Monster Hunter, because I like his design and he looks like a sweet villager.

Wolf Link was a close second though, he has a cool design and I really like wolf villagers but I could see myself having Felyne on my island more so that’s why I went for him.

i’ve honestly never played any of those games, nor did i have any of those villagers, but i’d love to see felyne, ganon and w. link return one day! i think their designs are really cool. :’)

I'm not really into any of the series they're from, but I'd love to see Felyne and Ganon return the most! Wolf Link and Epona are cute, too.

Medli is the best one
I'm not a fan of her being based on a character from another series as it makes her feel less real

But she is very cute

Medli is the best one, in my opinion. I’ll be honest, though, I don’t like any of the options. Crossover characters are weird to me. Having villagers based off video game characters from another series is weird. I like unique villagers, not a wolf that clearly resembles Link.

I love Felyne a lot, and would definitely invite him to my town if I ever got the chance. Though I know nothing about Monster Hunter. I also know very little about Legend of Zelda and Splatoon (though I did play Splatoon a little bit when it first came out).

Felyne would be my choice just because his design is the most appealing to me. It's not too obvious that he's from MonHun either, whereas some of the other amiibo villagers are a little too on-the-nose lol. Even though I'm not into MonHun I can enjoy his design. 😌

Honestly not big on any of these so I went with inkwell since more octopus representation would be nice

I miss my little baby, Viche.
I miss Cece too, but I like Viche a lot more. I'm like this with Chrissy and Francine, I would rather have Francine.
tumblr_on64zteIpm1rz7gt1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_one5euYqf31rz7gt1o1_400.jpg

ERs_nafUYAE7aUi.jpeg

Cece lives in a different town on NL.
ERtL-mWUUAEM2Yn.jpeg

Last edited:
If I had to pick one, probably Ganon just because I think Pigs are a pretty solid villager species and Ganon has a nice, distinct design. Not crazy about his wallpaper and flooring though; I appreciate what it represents, it just doesn't appeal to me visually in this medium. I feel like it would be cooler if he had more of a castle and/or dungeon sort of house.

Zucker's in second place, because he's another octopus and he's orange, which is one of my three favorite colors next to purple and pink. That's about it.

Don't really have any strong feelings one way or the other about the rest.

Inkwell, was really nice to finally have another octopus villager

Back