• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

Here's mine:
week2_dizzy (1).png

There are certain sections on mine that are forcing me to color it the same as the thing next to it. the space between the gyroid and the flower is forcing me to make it and the flower the same. How are yall fixing this?
Take the paintbrush tool, make it black, and draw over where you think there's a space. It's tricky since it doesn't look like there's an empty space. Trace the line if you have to. I just put a few spots in until it worked. Then use fill paint bucket if you're using that.

Take the paintbrush tool, make it black, and draw over where you think there's a space. It's tricky since it doesn't look like there's an empty space. Trace the line if you have to. I just put a few spots in until it worked. Then use fill paint bucket if you're using that.
thanks. Thats what i ended up doing. its just im bad enough at drawing with something in my hand let alone with a pc mouse lol but i managed it. had to do it with the rock with the cracks too. i just wonder why that happens

So did anyone else make those fake stained glass things in elementary school with cardstock and colored tissue papers? Because that's what was on my brain today which resulted in this being my round 2 entry. I even tried to use those gaudy tissue paper colors that were always available. I hope at least someone knows what I'm talking about...

nMrwZe0.jpg

Ps. I hope the use of black in my coloring doesn't break any rules! I didn't alter the actual outline and you should still be able to see it. I didn't think to ask until I was almost done and at that point I figured I might as well finish and enter to see if it's okay or not.

Back