For those cool cats who are still playing WW

It's finally here!
20201002_100614.jpg

20201002_100611.jpg

Apparently it is. I haven't played on it in probably 10 years at least. Only game I have now for it (before getting WW) is Super Mario Bros, and my mom had played it more than I did at the time. Anyways, so far I'm enjoying the game, I'm gonna start a thread to track what I'm doing just for fun!

I just started a new Wild World town today because I was craving the old villager interactions. It's been three years since I last played which is the longest I've gone without playing. I reset several times until I ended up with villagers I really like as starters. Excited to play regularly again!

I've been playing wild world for a few months now as I've been craving the old dialogue and villager interactions. I'm definitely not bored with it yet. I wish for more of a community for wild world :( There's no one that I know of that plays it or many groups online..... despite this, the game still doesn't feel lonely because the villagers are so lively. My favorite villager, Nibbles, moved in a few weeks ago, RIGHT NEXT to my house..... I've been enjoying the game even more now. She's on the fishing hobby right now, and it's been really fun helping her out with it! She asked to have a contest finding the rarest fish with me, and she won twice..... I love how in older games it was actually difficult to beat villagers at things!

I also have Rowan in my town who plagues me in EVERY town lmao.... but I love him for it. In my NH town he always upsets other villagers and they all say his stupid catchphrase which drives me crazy. I find it so funny that in my WW town all the villagers are using his catchphrase too ...... he always is a poor influence on my towns hahahah. He is into clothing right now and he influenced four other neighbors to be interested in the clothing hobby too. HOBBIES ARE THE BEST. They're so much fun. NH would be the perfect game if it had villagers like WW and hobbies back :(

Also the letters in WW are hilarious! They surprise you and make you so excited to check your mail. Haven't had that in NH!

I've been trying for a good map layout in Wild World, but when I finally stop being picky I'll be sure to keep everyone here updated. Wild World was my entry to the series, through a copy a friend lent me. I since bought my own copy, lost it for a while, found it again. Wild World is why Kabuki is my favorite villager, due to nostalgia. (I also love Drago because I love Dragons, but he wasn't in Wild World so back to Kabuki) I still remember him pinging me, just to say he was a fan of my (admittedly bad) designs that I put up in the Able Sisters. He gave me presents on my birthday. He was one of my best friends in the game, and to this day he remains my favorite villager.
Though, it's Angus who got me to like crankies, Kabuki still beats him out for my favorite craky.

Ooooh, wild world! I got a copy of it again about a few years ago, but haven't played much of it yet. It was my first animal crossing game that I really played. I remember getting it for my birthday and seeing bunnie then just yelling "bunny!" I did play gamecube before that, but I was playing another person's profile so it was confusing unless I got into the game on my own.

I just recently got back into New leaf and have been looking to get back into Wild World as well, I love the older animal crossing games ^^

Hey all!

I am happy to announce that my cousin bought me a copy of WW for my bday yesterday, totally surprised me, and I am currently making my new town today! WW was also my entry into the series, and I can clearly remember getting it as a gift after going to the dentist as a kid (my old cart was lost somehow). I spent that whole first day trying to make the perfect snowman 😌 I can't wait to start again!

Unfortunately, as I was only 10 when it came out, I really don't remember much of my old town. I do remember that I had Baabara and I got her framed picture. Looking forward to talking with y'all more about WW!

Back