For those cool cats who are still playing WW

Gengei

Bells
This is for those who are still wanting to play Wild World and want some people to talk with about it!

I love this! A bit about my game:
Wild world was my entry into the series, it is very nostalgic. I still also play new leaf + new horizons and saw no reason to get rid of my copy of wild world. Especially when it’s the last game with that awesome dialogue.

Villagers:
-Cyrano, Bones, Drift, Dizzy, Annabelle, pompom, O’hare and Tad.

Play:
I haven’t had the time to play any animal crossing at all but I plan to play wild world again this week and we’ll see just how happy my villagers are with my absence lol

I love this! A bit about my game:
Wild world was my entry into the series, it is very nostalgic. I still also play new leaf + new horizons and saw no reason to get rid of my copy of wild world. Especially when it’s the last game with that awesome dialogue.

Villagers:
-Cyrano, Bones, Drift, Dizzy, Annabelle, pompom, O’hare and Tad.

Play:
I haven’t had the time to play any animal crossing at all but I plan to play wild world again this week and we’ll see just how happy my villagers are with my absence lol

I feel the same way about WW. It was the first version I got to play which I was so stoked about because I had seen my friend play the original on her GameCube.I restarted my WW a few weeks ago and the dialogue is great! The details in this game are so amazing and makes it such a solid version of the game. And good luck with the villagers after your absence haha they can be pretty brutal. Welcome aboard!

I have a WW town I return to every so often, it's a very relaxing game to play to unwind

Last I checked a few nights ago, Punchy had just moved away (I had his pic and he had been trying to move away for a while, I felt bad stopping him LOL) and my remaining villagers were Hopper, Bud, Tipper, Queenie, Mitzi, Boone, and Pippy

One rly funny thing is that I remember having Tipper and Queenie in my original WW town as a little kid, and in that town they always hung out together... well when I got them both in this town they moved in right next to each other!

Also yeah, WW is so brutal about not playing lol, I maintained my town for a few weeks and had a few fields of flowers going, but then when I stopped playing for a couple of weeks the flowers were ALL gone, and my house already had roaches

I have a WW town I return to every so often, it's a very relaxing game to play to unwind

Last I checked a few nights ago, Punchy had just moved away (I had his pic and he had been trying to move away for a while, I felt bad stopping him LOL) and my remaining villagers were Hopper, Bud, Tipper, Queenie, Mitzi, Boone, and Pippy

One rly funny thing is that I remember having Tipper and Queenie in my original WW town as a little kid, and in that town they always hung out together... well when I got them both in this town they moved in right next to each other!

Also yeah, WW is so brutal about not playing lol, I maintained my town for a few weeks and had a few fields of flowers going, but then when I stopped playing for a couple of weeks the flowers were ALL gone, and my house already had roaches

I love that! the villager relationships always crack me up, especially when they start gossiping about each other lol.

Hello, all!

WW was my first entry into Animal Crossing as well about 15 years ago, but sadly I lost my game :( So I bought a used copy last week, started a town and then immediately did not have the time to play it... so I will see tonight how my new town is doing after a week of my absence. When I was last there, I had Victoria, Mitzi and one of the gorillas. Excited to see how many have moved in since then!

Hello, all!

WW was my first entry into Animal Crossing as well about 15 years ago, but sadly I lost my game :( So I bought a used copy last week, started a town and then immediately did not have the time to play it... so I will see tonight how my new town is doing after a week of my absence. When I was last there, I had Victoria, Mitzi, and one of the gorillas. Excited to see how many have moved in since then!
I have Mitzi too! She's really cool. Does anyone else have the issue of their villagers trying to move out a lot? I talk to and send letters and do stuff for my villagers but they always want to leave, I'm not sure if this is common or not

I have Mitzi too! She's really cool. Does anyone else have the issue of their villagers trying to move out a lot? I talk to and send letters and do stuff for my villagers but they always want to leave, I'm not sure if this is common or not

From what I remember (from almost 15 years ago though) it was fairly common indeed. You can try and stop them from moving, though! I remember talking to them for hours on end (you probably don't have to do that, but little me wasn't good in English) when they were in boxes to get them to stay :p

I got really, really attached to my villagers.

Puddles and Goose are in my game now apparently since the time off I have had! Managed to get rid of all of the weeds today. I really enjoyed visiting Brewster and making constellations! Pompom grilled me in a quiz and said I am like Pelly lol. My villagers try to move out a lot for sure but it isn't hard to stop them unless you don't play for too long lol. Got the weeds away today so thats something

From what I remember (from almost 15 years ago though) it was fairly common indeed. You can try and stop them from moving, though! I remember talking to them for hours on end (you probably don't have to do that, but little me wasn't good in English) when they were in boxes to get them to stay :p

I got really, really attached to my villagers.
Omg same. You really start to get to know their personalities and it sucks when they dip out of nowhere but I am glad its at least somewhat common. I don't feel bad for being the only one XD
Post automatically merged:

Puddles and Goose are in my game now apparently since the time off I have had! Managed to get rid of all of the weeds today. I really enjoyed visiting Brewster and making constellations! Pompom grilled me in a quiz and said I am like Pelly lol. My villagers try to move out a lot for sure but it isn't hard to stop them unless you don't play for too long lol. Got the weeds away today so thats something
Congrats on the de-weeding and on making it back into your game! Super exciting. I don't think I have ever had those villagers but their names are awesome hahah

I made a guide for fish and bugs. I have the complete lists of bugs and fish as well as tables and timelines for each month. Let me know if you guys like it or I should change stuff, but it helps me with knowing what times to look for certain fish and bugs. Peace

Omg same. You really start to get to know their personalities and it sucks when they dip out of nowhere but I am glad its at least somewhat common. I don't feel bad for being the only one XD

Congrats on the de-weeding and on making it back into your game! Super exciting. I don't think I have ever had those villagers but their names are awesome hahah

Yes, their personalities are the best in this game! I have not had time to play the last couple of days, but last time I did I immediately immersed myself in the extensive dialogue... it is a shame NH does not have that.

I made a guide for fish and bugs. I have the complete lists of bugs and fish as well as tables and timelines for each month. Let me know if you guys like it or I should change stuff, but it helps me with knowing what times to look for certain fish and bugs. Peace

O wow, thank you!! You're a life-saver :) How far along are you in catching stuff?

Yes, their personalities are the best in this game! I have not had time to play the last couple of days, but last time I did I immediately immersed myself in the extensive dialogue... it is a shame NH does not have that.

O wow, thank you!! You're a life-saver :) How far along are you in catching stuff?
i caught almost everything from august (when I started playing again) but I’ve caught a lot of stuff! I really don’t want to time travel to get everything at once because you’re town is kind of a mess if you go too far but it’s looking pretty good. I don’t have NH but I feel like they’ve concentrated more on having more stuff to do then the individuality of the characters. Have you gotten sable to like you yet? Her stories are heavy like about their parents when they were little

This is awesome! ty

When you're catching fish and bugs and stuff, do you guys prioritize donating to the museum or use it to save up some bells? I prefer the museum but I had a friend who had zero interest in the museum and just wanted to expand her house. What do you guys prefer?

i caught almost everything from august (when I started playing again) but I’ve caught a lot of stuff! I really don’t want to time travel to get everything at once because you’re town is kind of a mess if you go too far but it’s looking pretty good. I don’t have NH but I feel like they’ve concentrated more on having more stuff to do then the individuality of the characters. Have you gotten sable to like you yet? Her stories are heavy like about their parents when they were little

Sorry, I didn't see your response until now ;) unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to play (have to navigate both playing NH and WW) and haven't gotten Sable to like me yet :( am working on that though :)

I am also trying not to tt, but that is quite easy since I don't really have the time to anyway.. I just try to play every day for half an hour and even that is a challenge to keep up right now :p

Do any of you know if talking to Rooster does anything, like getting him to open up like Sable?

When you're catching fish and bugs and stuff, do you guys prioritize donating to the museum or use it to save up some bells? I prefer the museum but I had a friend who had zero interest in the museum and just wanted to expand her house. What do you guys prefer?

I always give the first new fish/bug/art to the museum :) I like trying to complete it, I have never succeeded in doing that in any AC game.

EDIT: I played yesterday and funny enough Pompom moved in! She was one of my first villagers in NH, has been gone for a while and now I have got the chance to meet her again in WW. Love it!

I actually really like that we generally are not able to choose our villagers in this game.. it makes the existence much more organic.

I have never played any AC game except NH, but I have a DS and just ordered Wild World from eBay. I'm excited! A little sad that Fang isn't in the game but I'm still looking forward to it!

I have never played any AC game except NH, but I have a DS and just ordered Wild World from eBay. I'm excited! A little sad that Fang isn't in the game but I'm still looking forward to it!

So cool! Hope you won't be disappointed (though I would understand in the case of the graphics :'))

Please update when you have received/started your new town :D

Graphics won't bug me. I still play Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie, so I'm not worried about that. I'm excited about more unique villager personalities and the prospect of a new AC game starting from the beginning! It got shipped today so hoping to get it soon.

Back