• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ☆✧ Food Sisters' Cycling ✧☆| Boxes:

Can i have marshal?
I had an accident with a friend of mine and he fell into my void is it ok if she gets him from here?

Edit: im kinda new to some things from belltree would you mind me asking what tbt stand for?)

Last edited:
If the trade falls through with Muzuiro, I'd be happy to take Marshal!

Can i have marshal?
I had an accident with a friend of mine and he fell into my void is it ok if she gets him from here?

Edit: im kinda new to some things from belltree would you mind me asking what tbt stand for?)

Tbt is the bell tree bells. It's the currency in the forums. You have 159 bells so you'd have enough to get Marshal. You just click my bells to send the 100 tbt to me. Just let me know if you'd be able to trade today!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If the trade falls through with Muzuiro, I'd be happy to take Marshal!

I'll let you know.

If neither of the two respond I will gladly give you 110 TBT and pick him up right now!

okie dokie! sounds great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

just send me a PM, since those go to my email even if im away from my computer. :)

ok i dont know how i got those 159 but ok im trying to get my friend online threw like 3 different ways

Last edited:
ok i dont know how i got those 159 but ok im trying to get my friend online threw like 3 different ways

Okay, let me know if she's able to adopt him within an hour or 2. If not, I'll have to give Marshal to the next person who asked. :/

Last edited:
Is Marshal still available? I don't have much TBT right now, but I'll pay 30 million in game bells.

Last edited:
Back