• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flower Week, Hybrid Breeding, and Hybrid Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Hey everyone. We are starting the second TBT Week, Flower Week! For more details check out the official TBT Weeks post here.

With this event you will see that we are releasing several important features:

• Hybrid collectible breeding
  • Blue Violet Hybrid collectible
  • Fertilizer collectible
  • Voting for our next hybrid type and color (Go to poll #1 here)
Be sure to check out the TBT Weeks thread for all the details! Happy Flower Week!

I was wondering why there were flowers on the banner.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But Pokemon Week tho, isn't that supposed to be next?

I knew the flowers meant something! I love this :D I hope I get a pink cosmos!!! Thanks for doing this event and the graphics for this event look great as well!

Thanks to Laudine for making the Flower Week banner and the banner scene at the top of the forum!

yooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm ready baby. Bring on the bloodlust fighting over flowers!

Sweet, thank you for the restock of flowers! :)

Love the banner as well!

Will the Fertilizer collectible disappear from inventories at the end of the week?

I think this is what Midge means by extreme gardening.

Extreme Gardening.jpg

guess who doesnt understand how the hybrid breeding works :cool:

Ooh, this is going to be difficult trying to get them to line up correctly because I only have a phone to use. I have to try to buy them in the right order, I guess.

Edit: Well... that definitely didn't really work out as planned and I just wasted a ton of bells. Does anybody know if there's any way to organize the line-up from a mobile phone (I do not have access to a computer)?

Last edited:
Ooh, this is going to be difficult trying to get them to line up correctly because I only have a phone to use. I have to try to buy them in the right order, I guess.

Edit: Well... that definitely didn't really work out as planned and I just wasted a ton of bells. Does anybody know if there's any way to organize the line-up from a mobile phone (I do not have access to a computer)?

Well, I'd use the default theme for the website, not the mobile thing, but you're probably already doing that. Since the website is designed for computers, sometimes when I "click" while on mobile, the click can be iffy, as if I was holding down. Try to change up how you tap your screen, I guess?

Love the graphics, how exactly do these events work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back