• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

What pet?? :D

The UR Cat on Chicken Smoothie
image.php

Only now I found out it's gonna be worth 3-4mil treasure probs....
762k/4mil
rip

Maybe I should get into Chicken Smoothie if I can make that much off it. :D

If you get the older pets in time, you can get a good amount. Re-release day is today, when they release old pets back into the system, but if you join today, you cannot adopt. It's to stop people cheating.
If you get your hands on the sites currency Chicken Dollars (like Gems), you can make a nice profit of of those to.
And it's a great site in all, the users are nice, and there a nice forum.

Yeah, I just found out I can't get my gifts. :/ LIKE REALLY I'M NOT TRYING TO CHEAT YOU.
Hey maybe we should make it's own thread that way we don't spam here :rolleyes:

I'm terrible I got rid of all my dragons cause I want to restart my entire nest c':
and I'm not getting a single new one till I reach 1 mil treasure

Last edited:
omg 1mil treasure
so u literally have no dergs
wow
yep saving up that treasure to get some gorgeous looking dregs
especially the crystal gene ones so I can breed em to get more treasure *w*
but yeah no dregs cause I tend to spend my treasure way to fast when I have them especially when I'm trying to save
cause I'm all like Ooh this will look nice on my derg <3 oh such a lovely skin -buys- so yeah I'm trying to curb those tempation till I reach 1mil

Last edited:
xD I was charging a flat 5k per day, per dragon, which was the lowest I saw out of any other rental service. I think most are like 15k for the first day plus 5k per day after that, on top of collateral/deposit.

My current two loaner dragons are Coli and Silence:

Coli has been Tinctured and is statted for Culex's Exalt Leveling build, Silence is untinctured and statted for the same build. The main difference between them is that Coli has an extra point of Attack, which means he packs sliiiightly more of a punch than Silence does.

This means that they're statted to work together as a team. If Coli scratches or eliminates a Mammertee, Silence can use the other attack (scratch or eliminate) to finish off the Mammertee in two hits, instead of using untinctured dragons who would need two scratches and then an eliminate to kill a Mammertee. Fewer turns = less damage taken in battle = faster leveling/farming.

Might take you up on that offer please -- though I'd probably only use one since I'd like to level two at once. Coli if he is available. It does mean I won't be able to instantly jump into high level venues but it'll help along the way considerably. Account name is Silversea.

Might take you up on that offer please -- though I'd probably only use one since I'd like to level two at once. Coli if he is available. It does mean I won't be able to instantly jump into high level venues but it'll help along the way considerably. Account name is Silversea.

Just to tell you, say you have 2 level 10s and a level 25. You battle in the 8-10 level area or whatever with the levl 25, and your not going to get any XP. So you'd have to borrow 2 dragons and level one of yours at a time. :)

The thing about the Coliseum is that it awards experience points based on the highest level dragon in your party. So if you were to have Coli in your fighting team, you'd more or less have to jump into the highest level venues in order to gain any experience at all. I think the Boreal Woods is the lowest level arena you can earn still experience in with a level 25. There's a different build set for leveling two dragons at once, but I think it's just meant for training exalt fodder (so levels 1-6 or so).

Not trying to stop you from renting, but I figure it's fair that you know all the technical quirks of the Coliseum beforehand. o:

I have noticed that actually, but I wondered if I'd scrape by the lowest lv 25s with 1 25 and 2 lv 13s. Perhaps I will rent both just in case xD

I have noticed that actually, but I wondered if I'd scrape by the lowest lv 25s with 1 25 and 2 lv 13s. Perhaps I will rent both just in case xD

You might be able to, it would certainly be worth trying!

Have you learned the Scratch-Eliminate combo yet? It's the basic method for stomping through the Coliseum, so I'll happily explain it if you haven't gotten to that point yet.

Also, did you want to rent with Treasure, gems, or TBT? I'll accept any of them.

You might be able to, it would certainly be worth trying!

Have you learned the Scratch-Eliminate combo yet? It's the basic method for stomping through the Coliseum, so I'll happily explain it if you haven't gotten to that point yet.

Also, did you want to rent with Treasure, gems, or TBT? I'll accept any of them.

It's what I've been using on my main attackers, though it takes forever to get enough breath for it. If there is a battle stone that increases breath input other than the meditate one I haven't found it yet. Then again the refund is nice when it isn't dodged ._.

I'm not sure 1 gem will go anywhere so what would the TBT equivalent be of the 10k treasure?

Last edited:
It's what I've been using on my main attackers, though it takes forever to get enough breath for it. If there is a battle stone that increases breath input other than the meditate one I haven't found it yet.

I'm not sure 1 gem will go anywhere so what would the TBT equivalent be of the 10k treasure?

With two level 25s in the Kelp Beds, it takes about 1 battle to earn enough breath to be able to use Eliminate. After that it's easy since you just keep continuing on the next battle and the breath carries over too. In the Kelp Beds, just make sure you hit Mammertees with an attack from both Coli and Silence, or Coli twice. Because Silence can't take them out in two hits.

Meditate is the only one that increases breath quickly that I know of, but it's useless in that it also drops your attack by like, 2/3 or 3/4 for two turns. It's faster to just use Scratch.

1g is like 500t, so it won't go too far yet. 50TBT is about 10k.

50TBT sounds fine to me.

I suppose if anyone is interested in TBT-gem trades I'll drag out all my excess TBT for that too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I'm still holding onto them by this time tomorrow I'll send another 50.

50TBT sounds fine to me.

I suppose if anyone is interested in TBT-gem trades I'll drag out all my excess TBT for that too.

There was someone in the TBT Marketplace who was buying, but it looks like they've closed up shop. o: I'm not aware of anyone else trading for TBT at the moment.

Only somewhat related: In case you get tired of grinding levels and want to farm for food/items for money instead, here's a great guide for which venues have the most profitable drop rates.

Last edited:
Back