• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I wish there was a way I could search for all except one. LIKE NO I DO NOT WANT A RAINBOW SPRITE ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crystal Tundras don't look like they would be soft to touch

PRETTTYYY *touches tundra* OUCH I JUSTLOST HALF MY HAND AHHHHH ;)

ugh i always wish i could remember this one person that had something about that in their signature. i wish i could find it again :( i've looked, but i honestly have no idea what forum that kind of thing is in.
Here's one thread here. I think they're full though. & they're usually in the "Items for Sale" parts. (or at least the ones I see are usually in that section)

Ahh, thank you so much! I'll keep that in mind. :)

I can offer training services if you need friend :')

AAAH I would but I only have like 30k rn so I need to save a little bit before I do that kind of stuff. :') So generous tho

Ahh, thank you so much! I'll keep that in mind. :)

AAAH I would but I only have like 30k rn so I need to save a little bit before I do that kind of stuff. :') So generous tho
I can level your level 5 to 10 really quick for free : ) Just send a CR to gnoixaim <3

aaaah h are you sure you don't want anything in return? ; _ ;

Haha, yeah I'm sure. It's super easy tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL, take your familiar/apparel off : ) I can't train her until she's done with her nest ;*(

Last edited:
Haha, yeah I'm sure. It's super easy tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL, take your familiar/apparel off : )

wOOPS IM DUMB

o god damn she's on a nest i totally forgot lmao im a nerd im so sorry
i think i can get her to 10 if i stop being a lazy butt :') thank you for the offer tho i love you <3

Last edited:
Not to moan or anything but coliseum level grinding reminds me of the difficult final fantasy days where it took forever to level up. I'M COMING FOR YOU LV 25.

Not to moan or anything but coliseum level grinding reminds me of the difficult final fantasy days where it took forever to level up. I'M COMING FOR YOU LV 25.

I always find leveling in the Coli to be incredibly tedious, so I feel you there. o:

Levels 1-10 are easy, levels 11-16 are a huge pain, and levels 17-25 are a breeze.

You guys totally make me want to level my dragons! :D not

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man I still need to find dragons to train with. Can someone post trainable-dragons if they have any they don't want? I can pay? Just not like 30k each or something. Nothing fancy just something that doesn't use magic or whatever and has scratch/eliminate. :)

You guys totally make me want to level my dragons! :D not

Having a full team of level 25s, with all their stones, is totally worth it. xD You can make so much money in the Coli with them.

Also, bragging rights for boss dragons.

I've trained 6 level 25s so far and am working on 3 more. Might drop one of them, though, cos I juuuust discovered he's a Fire Dragon. .-.

i feel like i did somethn wrong bc i have 2 magic coatls and like 1 physical attacker but I DONT WANT TO RESTART

NOT THIS FAR

i feel like i did somethn wrong bc i have 2 magic coatls and like 1 physical attacker but I DONT WANT TO RESTART

NOT THIS FAR

Just override the Meditate and Contuse stones with Scratch and Shred. BAM, you've got a physical attacker.

My dragons are at like level.....I Don't even remember. I have 1 at level 10 but the rest are at level 3 or something. :*(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just override the Meditate and Contuse stones with Scratch and Shred. BAM, you've got a physical attacker.

You can do that? I COULD'VE KEPT MY COATLS. :eek:oooooo

Back