• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

lmao probably costs a ton of treasure im too lazy to do that lol

I'll just stick with my magic weirdos and my nerd physical dumb derg

They're 25.5k each with the dominance discount. xD; So yeah, kinda spendy.

Maybe you can make one of them a healer dragon?

They're 25.5k each with the dominance discount. xD; So yeah, kinda spendy.

Maybe you can make one of them a healer dragon?

I was thinking about that, but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not, lol. If I do, though, should I put it on the magic dragon with less power damage [or powerful move w.e], or more, or better stats woops forgot to add that [edit]? Or does that not even matter, lol.

Last edited:
I was thinking about that, but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not, lol. If I do, though, should I put it on the magic dragon with less power damage [or powerful move w.e], or more? Or does that not even matter, lol.

I actually have no idea what makes a good mage or healer dragon. xD; The most I know about them is their stones include lots of Scholars and Acuity Fragments and Regenerate/Aid and someone on the forums was saying theirs was invaluable to their team in the new Golem Workshop venue. I'm sure there's a build guide for them out there, though.

All of my level 25s are statted to Culex's glass cannon builds. So they prioritize strength and speed and basically nothing else.

Last edited:
1-10 was slow for me because I only had 2 dragons and couldn't work out why it didn't accept my unnamed dragon on my party.

Aaaand now 10-15 is slow too. I suppose it would be easier to borrow a lv 25 and train up that way...

1-10 was slow for me because I only had 2 dragons and couldn't work out why it didn't accept my unnamed dragon on my party.

Aaaand now 10-15 is slow too. I suppose it would be easier to borrow a lv 25 and train up that way...

Oooh, yeah, training with just a party of two would be so bad. D:

I was doing level 25 dragon rentals if you (or anyone else) was interested in such a thing. o:

Hmmm I might be interested but it would still probably take me a while.. :/ That's really nice of you though!

I need this in my life.
laziness strikes again

xD I was charging a flat 5k per day, per dragon, which was the lowest I saw out of any other rental service. I think most are like 15k for the first day plus 5k per day after that, on top of collateral/deposit.

My current two loaner dragons are Coli and Silence:

Coli has been Tinctured and is statted for Culex's Exalt Leveling build, Silence is untinctured and statted for the same build. The main difference between them is that Coli has an extra point of Attack, which means he packs sliiiightly more of a punch than Silence does.

This means that they're statted to work together as a team. If Coli scratches or eliminates a Mammertee, Silence can use the other attack (scratch or eliminate) to finish off the Mammertee in two hits, instead of using untinctured dragons who would need two scratches and then an eliminate to kill a Mammertee. Fewer turns = less damage taken in battle = faster leveling/farming.

xD I was charging a flat 5k per day, per dragon, which was the lowest I saw out of any other rental service. I think most are like 15k for the first day plus 5k per day after that, on top of collateral/deposit.

My current two loaner dragons are Coli and Silence:

Coli has been Tinctured and is statted for Culex's Exalt Leveling build, Silence is untinctured and statted for the same build. The main difference between them is that Coli has an extra point of Attack, which means he packs sliiiightly more of a punch than Silence does.

This means that they're statted to work together as a team. If Coli scratches or eliminates a Mammertee, Silence can use the other attack (scratch or eliminate) to finish off the Mammertee in two hits, instead of using untinctured dragons who would need two scratches and then an eliminate to kill a Mammertee. Fewer turns = less damage taken in battle = faster leveling/farming.

So what your saying is I should tincture one of them? :)

So what your saying is I should tincture one of them? :)

Tincture one of your own dragons?

If you wanted to. I did it to Coli because when I traded for him, his stats were a complete MESS. He was completely unusable that way, so I threw a Tincture on him and now he's a fighting beast.

what the heck is tincturing

It's using an item called Tincture of Dissolution on one of your dragons.

Tincture of Dissolution resets all of your dragons stats to 5, and reverts them back to stat points which you can then put into the stats you want.

Usually it's used for two reasons:

You messed up allotting stat points and need to fix your dragon.
You can achieve stat builds that are impossible to reach without Tincturing a dragon because it also refunds the points your dragon started with, not just the ones you spent. (For instance, Faes automatically start with 8 Int and 8 Mnd; those would be reset to 5 if you tinctured it and you would get to spend the points again, even though you never allotted them in the first place.)

Someone buy me this its xmas

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip my hard earned treasure he was 25k and I had 26

all that faire grinding

Last edited:
Ahh, I just hatched a pretty boy and his sister:

One of Sixteen Unexalted with this Color Combo
13_by_eiko_tan-d8a53u4.png

I have an overflowing love for Snappers ; - ;

Back