• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

4 crystal baby eggs, 3 pretty gemstone spiral eggs, and 2 eggs from 2 random dergs that dont particularly match up but bred them anyways because i want moneys

feeling p good about the 4 crystal eggs bc maybe ill be able to sell them for 40-50k if im lucky

sO PRETTY

Just to be clear, if Beastclans get in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, no one gets a bonus, correct?

No, Beastclans just take the bonuses from whatever slot they're in. So if they stay in 3rd, no one else will win the 3rd place bonuses.

No, Beastclans just take the bonuses from whatever slot they're in. So if they stay in 3rd, no one else will win the 3rd place bonuses.

Oh, I gotcha'! I was reading that last bit on the Dominance page and I guess it translated to me that no flight's would get any bonus, lol. Thanks for the clarification!

Oh, I gotcha'! I was reading that last bit on the Dominance page and I guess it translated to me that no flight's would get any bonus, lol. Thanks for the clarification!

No problem. : D

I would be SO SAD if no one received bonuses if Beastclans were in the top 3. .-.

Also, anyone know if another flight is planning on overtaking the Beastclans this week? I'm really impressed that Light is ranked so high after last week's BR, what with Dom fatigue and all.

omg same that what i thought it meant too,,,

Whats the average price of a Nature sprite? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg same that what i thought it meant too,,,

Same.. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I now own a Nature sprite! 2 down, 10 to go! :) Well really 10 but I count the Rainbow sprite as my over all sprite, ;)

Back