• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

First ever villagers?

The first game I ever played was the original American version. The villagers I remember having we're Biff, Static, Astrid, and Egbert.

My first time actually playing AC was actually with NL.
I joined this site shortly after starting because I wanted bells and saw villagers sold for crazy amounts.
I remember I had Freya, Fang, Dotty, Hamlet, Quillson but that's all I remember.

I don't remember too well the villagers I had in my first ever Gamecube town, seeing as that was more than 10 years ago :p The only ones I remember were Rolf, who used to scare me. And Ava, the cute little chicken

Playing the GCN version again. This time I got lucky along with a nice looking map! Villagers include: Kiki, Olivia, Biskit, Rosie, Rasher and Curly.

I can't remember many villagers from my City Folk game cause I didn't play it very often but I remember having Cube and loved him!
In my New Leaf game though my first villagers were bluebear, peaches, clay, samson, and francine!

Bob for GC and Wild World. I didn't play much GC. Monique for Wild World. Also Ankha. I can only remember cats. >~<

Edit: Wild World: Rasher, Pudge, and Baabara or something.

Last edited:
I had Betty, Cesar, and Peanut on the GameCube. RIP to the other two I don't remember.

My first Animal Crossing game was the GameCube version and the only characters I remember were Buck, Stitches, Stella,Tangy, Drift, Chow, Harry, and Friga. I don't remember much from City folk but I know right now I have Ruby, Mallary, Fang, Truffles, and Pinky. For New Leaf my original villagers were Apple, Benjamin, Bruce, Charlise, Clay, Marshal, Sally, Sheldon, and Sylvia :3

Last edited:
OK so I had Rowan (I'm so sad that he left.) And Lily AND SHE LEFT WITHOUT ME REALIZING IT. needless to say I'm still looking for them

ACNL was actually my first game and I'm coming up on my one year anniversary of owning it! :) Anyway it's sad but I don't think I remember all of my originals. I think everyone starts with 5, and I remember having(?):
-Apple
-Groucho
-Papi
-Rod
-Sydney
I still have Papi and dang do I miss Groucho </3

Last edited:
definitely remember having bob, twiggy, and roald in wild world. bob was my favorite and he gave me his picture which was a huge deal to me as a kid ;v;

In ACWW I had:
-Bob
-Coco
-Punchy
-Lolly?
-Tangy?

In ACNL I had: (I had a picture from planting the tree <3)
-Apollo
-Samson
-Lionel
-Sprinkle
-Gladys

My first five ever Animal Crossing Villagers are in New Leaf (im new to the series) and it was way back 2014 when I bought the game for my birthday. But that town was reset since im quite the perfectionst and stopped playing ACNL for a while.

they were:
1. Carmen
2. Tucker
3. Aurora
4. Eloise
5. Bud

This is the reason why I love Carmen because she was soooo cute in that game of mine. So when I started my town last July 1, I was cycling for a good map that when I found one.. it was such a nice feeling that Carmen was there again. Tucker was alaso there but he is leaving now :D

I had Wild World but I don't remember which villagers I had. It was a while ago when I played it. I would guess around the age of 11 or so.

Back