• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fire Emblem Three Houses Town: Fodlan

Rex of Elysium

Bells
Hello, despite my name, I am going to be starting up a new town in New Leaf, and run it alongside my town in New Horizons, where I will be Rex of Elysium and do a Xenoblade 2 theme.

Anyway, my plan for this town will be to make it Mayor Byleth of Fodlan. The characters I am making myself are Byleth as the mayor, and the three other characters will be Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude.

Here are a few villagers I have planned, and who they are supposed to represent.

• Ankha - Sothis (obvious spoilery reasons)
  • Hans - Dedue (Big strong guy)
  • Chester - Hilda (I know they are opposite genders, but I want to reference Hilda's lazy personality, and Chester is one of my favorite villagers)
  • Fauna - Bernadetta/Bernie (I think a normal villager is the best fit for her and deer are easily startled like her)
  • Mira - Ingrid (Both are kind tomboyish, and Mira is yellow like Ingrid's hair)

What do you think would be good additions to this town to make it fit the planned theme?

maybe one of the uchi villagers as mercedes since she gives off that older sister vibe!

Back