Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
So happy with this ^_^
I expanded my room and so could finally complete my bathroom, i think it looks so good, and im so happy :D

Next up is a Kitchen for my right room, then a Study for my upstairs room, and then to make the back room, a garden theme, then ill be happy ^_^

Is anyone else styling their house like an actual home?
tumblr_mrs4afmX0q1sc9wf4o1_400.jpg

Not on my main. I have sets and gulliver items in rooms. But I'm planning on making one of my alt characters house into a house...

I started to make a bathroom and kitchen, but I got rid of them for other things.
Basement used to be the bathroom, now it's a music room. Left room was the kitchen, but turned into a DLC museum and then the sloppy set.

So happy with this ^_^
I expanded my room and so could finally complete my bathroom, i think it looks so good, and im so happy :D

Next up is a Kitchen for my right room, then a Study for my upstairs room, and then to make the back room, a garden theme, then ill be happy ^_^

Is anyone else styling their house like an actual home?
tumblr_mrs4afmX0q1sc9wf4o1_400.jpg

I'm really annoyed because one of my villagers has that wall and I want it ;_;

I, too want to catalog these things. My bathroom consists of a sink. That's it. I've been working on it forever but no furniture is coming up. Urgh.

My main room is a living room, left is a kitchen, right is a bathroom, back room is a garden (cupids bench makes it so so so adorable) and my upstairs is a bedroom. I'm using customised regal furniture for the living room and bedroom in royal pink. It looks nice with the rococco wall and floor. For the kitchen I'm using customised alpine furniture, using the flower shirt Isabelle wears for the fireworks show as the material. Cuuuute.

all of my rooms are set rooms at the moment. My main room is mermaid, left is an almost complete minimalist room, back is what I have of the lovely set, right is some regal and some alpine, upstairs is my almost complete blue set

My house is a combo. I have a living room in my main room, then a kitchen to the right, a bathroom to the left, but then a regal set in the back and a princess set on the 2nd floor

It looks great!!

I intended to make my house a "house" but it hasn't worked out that way, they're all set rooms. Either I'll move the sets to an alt's house eventually or make another house in my town. I have a lot of it in storage though!

My basement isn't gonna be house-like at all, since the HHA won't rate it. XD

Instead, I'm thinking... A store with all sorts of products. Hehehe... Or maybe my torture room that's full of cicadas and grasshoppers and annoying Gyroids.

Am I making my house a home? Hell Yeah, just check out MY Bathroom:
Your bathroom is great! Puts mine to shame...
Bathroom.JPG
But THIS is my Kitchen:
KitchenCookingArea.JPG
KitchenCornerCashRegister.JPG
KitchenCornerSofa.JPG
KitchenOverview .JPG

I wanted to make it a house, but I'm planning to make my main room a Cafe for people to enjoy :D

Cool! I currently have a bathroom that I made more like a powder room. Has a sofa and flowers and things. I need the smaller white tub and that longer blue sink thing still. Mine also has a scale and I customized my toilet to be gold. I have some slippers in there by the bathtub. I have the happi tee there because it was the closest thing to a bathrobe I could find haha. Lionel has this spa/jacuzzi tub in his house he refuses to sell me, but I want that in the bathroom too.

Last edited:
Thanks! If there is anything you want for your kitchen, let me know. Everyting but the Kitchen Island and the Roost Rewards can be orderd.

Where does the kitchen island come from? I'd love to have that. I'm currently working on a kitchen right now.

Where does the kitchen island come from? I'd love to have that. I'm currently working on a kitchen right now.
The Island shop, it costs 30 medals. Its a desired item so a few traders over on the Retail Board normally stock those... but for a large price tag.

Back