FINALLY got a musical note and a cloverleaf! OH NOOOOOOOOO! :(

Here's the only one I have, I got it with my golden axe :blush:

heart.jpg

I was trying to dig up an unwanted flower beside my musical note stump, and dug up the stump instead!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Now I have to start all over. :/
Planting trees, chopping them down, looking for silver axes - wahhhhhhh! :/

Oh nooooooo :( I hate it when that happens! I did that to a bush, which is in no way as bad as a rare stump :( sorry it happened to you :(

I was trying to dig up an unwanted flower beside my musical note stump, and dug up the stump instead!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Now I have to start all over. :/
Planting trees, chopping them down, looking for silver axes - wahhhhhhh! :/

Maybe you should quit without saving?

You can actually save before you cut down a stump and if you don't like the pattern on the stump, you can quit without saving and reload the game. Js. It's how I got specific patterns of my stumps.

Maybe you should quit without saving?

You're so smart, I didn't even think of that. :/ I never seem to think of things like that. And because I was all discouraged over losing my stump, and didn't even want to look at my town anymore, I just saved and quit right away. Which I can see now was NOT the right thing to do!

I think I will try aetherene's idea, and try to get it back in the same place. After I buy some silver axes. Maybe I will check out a few islands for them.

Also, to prolong the life of silver axes, you can use the golden axe to cut twice and then switch to the silver to get the stump pattern with the third cut.

Also, to prolong the life of silver axes, you can use the golden axe to cut twice and then switch to the silver to get the stump pattern with the third cut.

Yes, thats a super good idea. Thank you for reminding me - I probably wouldn't have remembered until too late again, lol. I'm off to try the island now. :)

I've got a heart stump and that's just about it. I got it by chance way back when around the time I started landscaping my town, hah hah.

i have 2 orange stumps and a butterfly stump. Del came close too putting his house over one of the orange ones. ...too close.
I have yet to find a silver axe to try for more stumps though :c

I only have the normal axe still, but I've got a citrusy- looking stump, a heart, a flower?, a triforce and I THINK I might have a clover too. They are all randomly placed around my town though XD I was just trying to weed out the non-fruit trees

Last edited:
I only have the normal axe still, but I've got a citrusy- looking stump, a heart, a flower?, a triforce and I THINK I might have a clover too. They are all randomly placed around my town though XD I was just trying to weed out the non-fruit trees

Wow, you got all of those with a normal axe? That's amazing! :D

You can get special stumps from the normal axe and the golden one. It's just a rarer chance of getting one with those. Silver will always produce a special stump.

I did get a musical note with a regular axe when I was trying to landscape my town. xD But I got another one in my collection of special stumps, so I wasn't bothered when Axel destroyed it when he moved into my town.

Back