Finally decided on my dreamies!

SnuggleMyBunnie

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
Since im kind of done with Bunville cause I don't like the layout of the town and where all the houses are.
Im making Noxus my main and this is not going to be an ALL RABBIT town. I've finally picked out who I want in my town.

And the winners are.....
(drum roll please)

Carmen!!
O'Hare!!
Merry!!
Rudy!!
Molly!!
Bill!!
Tia!!
Dizzy!!
Gala!!
Spork!!

TADA!!!!!!!

I've decided that I want 2 of each animal that I like, which was hard to choose cause I also wanted bear cubs and deers... but unfortunately I could only choose 5.... OH well! I'm happy with my choices.

[if you see any let me know ;) ] lol.

Hey you got a pretty good list there! Got a few of my favorites on there too c: Definitely check out the looking for/trading/buying thread in Villager Trading Plaza to help you get them quicker. Also that's pretty wise to have two of each of your favorite villager's species!

Cuuute! Lovely choices, lovely choices indeed. Good luck on getting them~! I'm still debating my top 10. I've got 8 so far that I want... :confused:
Anyways, I'll let you know if I see these guys up for sale or something!

Wow I've been seeing your signature all around the forums and now Bunville is gone xD

Congrats on picking your dreamies!
Dreamie picking isn't easy... I'm still considering who I want to keep and / or replace in my town :S

Oh I have O'Hare, he was a random move in, I could sell him to you once he asks to move?

Last edited:
Aaaaaa two of my favourite cats are on the list!

Good luck on finding your dreamies!

Cuuute! Lovely choices, lovely choices indeed. Good luck on getting them~! I'm still debating my top 10. I've got 8 so far that I want... :confused:
Anyways, I'll let you know if I see these guys up for sale or something!

I'm not sure who my top 10 dreamies are, either. I only have 5 dreamies and I'm considering whether or not I should make two or three villagers that are currently in my town my dreamies. That still leaves another 2-3 villagers though >_<

Nice choices! Carmen and Merry are my two favorite characters in AC.

Back