• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Finally... a nice suit

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
93319520081002screen004gz9.jpg

The point of this pic was the large sign that says "HAPPY," but the character in front of it is wearing a suit. Anyone remember when I sometimes wore one I had to make myself in the patterns? And the problem was that the front was the same as the back... :gyroidsurprised:

Same thoughts storm, I did that too actually. I probably will use that shirt too since it won't have the same front/back pattern.

I believe that in ACCF, you can design the front, back, and sleeves of the shirt separately.

[quote="Shadow_]I believe that in ACCF, you can design the front, back, and sleeves of the shirt separately.[/quote]Oh yah, I think you might be right! =)

[quote="Shadow_]I believe that in ACCF, you can design the front, back, and sleeves of the shirt separately.[/quote]Correct... that's one of my most anticipated features, actually. : )

1up-Luigi-64 said:
Does anyone know if you can still lay down patterns around town like you did in AC:WW?
No one really knows for sure, but a lot of people are asking the same question

I want the sign boards to come back too though =D (doubt that'll happen though)

stormcommander said:
1up-Luigi-64 said:
Does anyone know if you can still lay down patterns around town like you did in AC:WW?
No one really knows for sure, but a lot of people are asking the same question

I want the sign boards to come back too though =D (doubt that'll happen though)
I hope it's brought back in AC:CF. That was a really cool way of fixing up your town.

Putting patterns on the ground was a really popular feature, I doubt they'd remove something so widely used.

Zyphent said:
Putting patterns on the ground was a really popular feature, I doubt they'd remove something so widely used.
But if they're back, I hope they don't come up so easy. It was annoying when visitors removed my stone path! :gyroidsurprised:

stormcommander said:
Zyphent said:
But if they're back, I hope they don't come up so easy. It was annoying when visitors removed my stone path! :gyroidsurprised:
Same here lol.

I Noticed there was dungree's on the E3 Trailer, Were the boy is chopping down trees and he gets stung by bees You can see it better when he's buying Medecine :)

Back