• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying festivale feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep! that would be awesome, I'll take any u have honestly hahah Gracie only sells them in the summer because the designers have a very confused idea of what an enjoyable gameplay mechanic is and I don't want to TT that much just for some shirts ;(

I have lots dont worry .. I have a botique remember

all done thanks to bianca's 5 star boutique :DDD

-slides in real shady like and opens trenchcoat- i can hook you up fam

u know what i'd want in exchange lol but if you're not feelin' art tbt's chill too xD

-slides in real shady like and opens trenchcoat- i can hook you up fam

u know what i'd want in exchange lol but if you're not feelin' art tbt's chill too xD

looool hey again ;D sorry for the late reply! I'd love to buy that stuff from you, since it's a pretty short list idk if I could motivate myself to draw ;; I'm lazy.. What would your tbt price be?

Last edited:
looool hey again ;D sorry for the late reply! I'd love to buy that stuff from you, since it's a pretty short list idk if I could motivate myself to draw ;; I'm lazy.. What would your tbt price be?

i figured xD no worries
1 tbt each is cool i really don't care, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back