• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for Perfect Pear

-Blue-

Bells
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (75) +
It doesn't matter if it is singular. I have perfect peaches and cherries. I can make a stack of each. Or tbt if that is what you prefer. Thank you.

I would appreciate that, thanks! I'll throw in a stack of peaches and cherries (perfect) or if you'd prefer tbt I can do that to!
I'm good on the peaches since they're my native fruit, but perfect cherries or tbt works, whatever you prefer! I honestly just happened to find a spare perfect pear lying around my town for whatever reason 😂 Guess that's what I get for dropping so much random stuff on my ground over the years lol. Should I add the fc on your profile?

I'm good on the peaches since they're my native fruit, but perfect cherries or tbt works, whatever you prefer! I honestly just happened to find a spare perfect pear lying around my town for whatever reason 😂 Guess that's what I get for dropping so much random stuff on my ground over the years lol. Should I add the fc on your profile?
I have the code on my profile? I didn't know that, but it's probably old haha. I had to fix up my 3ds connection. The one I used recently is 3884-0408-7749

I have the code on my profile? I didn't know that, but it's probably old haha. I had to fix up my 3ds connection. The one I used recently is 3884-0408-7749
Yes haha, under the about section! My fc will be there as well if you can add that. I'll add you right now. :> Is it alright if I come to your town? My entrance is pretty cluttered at the moment.

Yes haha, under the about section! My fc will be there as well if you can add that. I'll add you right now. :> Is it alright if I come to your town? My entrance is pretty cluttered at the moment.
Sure give me a moment and I'll open my town up. The perfect cherry stack is in front of the station. Mine is a mess to because my 3ds clock reverted the time all the way to 2011 Jan 1st. I don't know why and everything is a weed-filled mess now lol.

Edit: Town is open. No rush, come whenever. Bonnie of Ivalice.

Back