• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Clovers & more hybrid flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I kinda forgot about this, are you still willing to do this by chance? I'll pay in tbt! Sorry for not mentioning payment beforehand
hello!
don’t worry about it, payment isn’t necessary. your hybrids are ready for pick up, so lmk if you’re free later today :lemon:

I have at least 10 of each rose hybrid if that would be helpful. I also would like TBT or preferably anything on this list.
Yay! Id like 5 dark roses, do you know by chance if I could breed more black roses from two black roses? (Hopefully that made sense lol)

Besides that, I've got the fluffy dress, flat screen TV, laptop, opulent rug, and the cherry blossom lantern. I've just placed orders for all of these :>

Yay! Id like 5 dark roses, do you know by chance if I could breed more black roses from two black roses? (Hopefully that made sense lol)

Besides that, I've got the fluffy dress, flat screen TV, laptop, opulent rug, and the cherry blossom lantern. I've just placed orders for all of these :>
Oh do you want 5 black roses or other dark colors as well? And yes, you can breed more black roses with 2 placed diagonally from each other (leave surrounding tiles empty) and watering both, preferably with silver or gold watering can (I can give you one if you’d like).

Oh do you want 5 black roses or other dark colors as well? And yes, you can breed more black roses with 2 placed diagonally from each other (leave surrounding tiles empty) and watering both, preferably with silver or gold watering can (I can give you one if you’d like).
How neat! This is good to know ☺️ I have a good watering can thank you so much for the offer!

And yes, but only if you're willing to part with two lilies and two tulips? If you have those, but if not two roses would be just as great! Lmk and I can time travel to the next day for your items :)

How neat! This is good to know ☺️ I have a good watering can thank you so much for the offer!

And yes, but only if you're willing to part with two lilies and two tulips? If you have those, but if not two roses would be just as great! Lmk and I can time travel to the next day for your items :)
I don’t have tulips but I can give you a couple black lilies. Any chance you’re available now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back