• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Clovers & more hybrid flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey!
i’d be more than happy to giveaway some lucky clovers, just let me know when you’re available!

omg i’m so sorry…. i’m just seeing the post now!
i just added you but nothing popped up, so my fc might’ve been wrong. my friend code is 0750-1446-3604, and i hope to see you soon :>

alright!
my gates are opened and i have a total of 90 lucky clovers :]
I'm just now seeing this, oh my thank you so so much, could I collect them all if possible?

Going to head back and empty my pockets and clear more inventory space :)

Last edited:
I'm just now seeing this, oh my thank you so so much, could I collect them all if possible?
hi!
i was going to reply sooner, but i was finishing supper… you can take all of them if you’d like ^^

Post automatically merged:

i’ve been having problems with my internet today, but i’ll get you those flowers within the next fifteen mins! just lmk if you need any furniture 🫶🏼

Last edited:
hi!
i was going to reply sooner, but i was finishing supper… you can take all of them if you’d like ^^

Post automatically merged:

i’ve been having problems with my internet today, but i’ll get you those flowers within the next fifteen mins! just lmk if you need any furniture 🫶🏼
No no I'm good (for now at least) haha I don't know what I need until I see the item somewhere 🤣 but it's totally fine I'm patient! Take your time <3

No no I'm good (for now at least) haha I don't know what I need until I see the item somewhere 🤣 but it's totally fine I'm patient! Take your time <3
moridb has a visual list of furniture / clothing!
if you’re into cute items i’d recommend the sanrio set, so look into it and lmk if you’re interested 😊

moridb has a visual list of furniture / clothing!
if you’re into cute items i’d recommend the sanrio set, so look into it and lmk if you’re interested 😊
I think I own some items from some sanrio sets :3 thank you so much though! I don't want to ask for too much

I think I own some items from some sanrio sets :3 thank you so much though! I don't want to ask for too much
please dw about it!
i want to make sure that everyone has access to the things they want before servers shut down, so don’t hesitate to ask me for things if change your mind 🧁

please dw about it!
i want to make sure that everyone has access to the things they want before servers shut down, so don’t hesitate to ask me for things if change your mind 🧁
Oh my, you're so thoughtful <3 thank you for helping the community

please dw about it!
Hi, I kinda forgot about this, are you still willing to do this by chance? I'll pay in tbt! Sorry for not mentioning payment beforehand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back