Feng Shui Question(s)?

BananaDoggie

Bells
I have some questions about Feng Shui. Different pictures/guides have orange in some of them, and some don't. Also, do you put items in front of the entrance? Then how do you get out. Lol. I never got that part.

I don't think there is orange. I know yellow - left, green - bottom, red - right. And it only works in your main room.

Orange was only used for feng shui in the game cube version.
Its just yellow, red & green in this game as in acww & accf.

I don't know for sure if it is just the main room - I thought it was all rooms but not seen any research info as yet about it.

About the entrance - its difficult to get a good count for green - the bath mat (x2 green) was walkable over in accf - and hopefully is in NL - so look for that and it may be placeable over the entrance.
Liquefy's faq on gamefaqs is the most accurate for feng shui help.

Check out animalxing.com's Feng Shui guide for Wild World- I'm assuming it will be similar for New Leaf, so take a look.
For anyone who does have WW, I would mark this as one of my favorite sites pertaining to WW help and tips. It's about the only site I've ever used to get help on certain issues.

Orange was only used for feng shui in the game cube version.
Its just yellow, red & green in this game as in acww & accf.

I don't know for sure if it is just the main room - I thought it was all rooms but not seen any research info as yet about it.

About the entrance - its difficult to get a good count for green - the bath mat (x2 green) was walkable over in accf - and hopefully is in NL - so look for that and it may be placeable over the entrance.
Liquefy's faq on gamefaqs is the most accurate for feng shui help.

You can walk over the bath mat in this game too. I have one.

Back