Feline du Lune has arrived

FelineduLune

☽ Goddess of the Moon ☾
Bells
Winter Mittens
Cake
Hello dear dolls and minions,

I Feline du Lune, Queen of Lunelith have arrived!

haha just kidding :p

My town is Lunelith, I have been playing Animal Crossing NL for a few weeks now and I am an
addicted :')

Getting furniture, creating patterns, fishing and catching bugs.. It just got me! I can't stop!!
It is so much fun, and I see myself playing this for a very long time :)

I am from Holland/the Netherlands, wich brings a lot of sadness to the connections that I have in spotpass,
streetpass etc. I do not know anyone besides me who plays Animal Crossing NL and this really sucks :')
Because I have not passed anyone in streetpass for months, my Showcase in ACNL is totally empty.

I hope to meet great people here, that will trade with me, buy from me, or whom I can buy from ^^

What I am searching for :)

Just for anyone willing to help me with some things, I am searching for more pieces of the Rococo set, I have
the bed, the wall lights, and the vanity. Still need all the other items! Also need some things from the royal series, I need the bed, the armoire, the wall lamp, the chair, and the vanity. Also looking for the big dolls and bears :) And I'm thinking of collecting the patchwork set :) OH yes! I am searching for any Nature Items!

what I have to sell :)
I have the Queen from the chess pieces set :) I know this item is quite a rare one!
Also have rare item's like the flower chair, and lily pad table ( I am searching for the rest as well )
I also have many other things, but not so hard to find as these

:) So please message me if you have anything, want to be my friend, or any other questions ^^

My friendcode is 5327-0895-3990 :3

Love

Feline du Lune

Last edited:
Hey there! Your username and town sound so pretty! *-*
Welcome to the forums! You're in luck, because I have the complete Rococo and Regal (Royal) Series. I'll gladly help you out! ^ ^
I have the same issue with Streetpass, though I am lucky to have a handful of houses in my Showcase! Maybe if you ever visit a large, busy town centre, you could bring your 3DS along and fingers-crossed, you might find someone who also has ACNL! :)

Hey Marceline, I must say your name is really pretty as well ^^

And how awesome that you have both sets complete!! I would love to catalog some things from you,
just name your price :)

And hopefully I can visit Amsterdam again soon, I haven't had the chance to ever bring my
3ds there, also my 3ds had been collecting dust until I stumbled upon Animal Crossing New Leaf! Now it is once again
my ultimate gaming device, I can't go anywhere without it, it's my baby :3

And my town is still in big progress! I have major plans to make it encridibly awesome and creepy!
If we could add each other it would be great! Certainly am curious about your town

x Feline

Haha, yep! I'm going to have to reorder my Regal set, as my original set has been customised! But once that's done, you can catalog the set! Don't worry, it'll be super cheap ^ ^
I can never leave the house without my 3DS! I was lucky yesterday afternoon, when I went out to get a haircut and decided to take my 3DS with me. I met two other people who also had ACNL! Win! I'll probably take a walk around my town centre soon and hopefully come across more players! I've always wanted to visit Amsterdam! One day. *-*
Wow, a creepy town? That would be awesome! My town was originally meant to be creepy (My town is called Shiki, which means Corpse Demon) but my feminine side took over and now my town is rainbow and sunshine. o.o
I'll add you now, by the way! ^ ^

Cool :) and well a cute town is really nice to visit, always brings your mind at ease!
I will add you when I get home, because I do not have the wifi password from the place where I am working right now
(haha working xD) I don't have internet on my 3ds. So I can add you later today :)
xx

Thanks all :) hey Marceline I added you but my 3ds is saying that you still need to enter my friendcode :S
x

:) oke cool, were there any items you would want to sell to me ^^ I can visit your town if you want?

Ooh, sorry for the late reply! I won't be able to today... Possibly tomorrow? I'll still need to reorder my set for you! ^ ^

Hello Feline du Lune!
tumblr_m4i9dfqvEa1qdlkyg.gif
I love your name it's so pretty~ ♡
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here~
tumblr_m4i9c2x6ai1qdlkyg.gif

Back