• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Felicity the cat (original)

acnlsamuel

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
LF: hybrids, no cosmos or lillies or black hybrids. Someone offered me 30 hybrids yesterday, sadly, I had to leave and we couldn't trade and the person hasn't responded and I need her out so I can keep cyling. Anybody interested? Id feel bad if I void her but I also need some hybrids /:

I have some orange roses I could give you for her! Like a pocketful :) If thats okay!

You don't have any other type of hybrids? :/ I will accept your offer though, if nobody else bids anything. I'll keep this up for another 2 hours or so :)

OMG....I've been looking for this dreamie for three months now....I wish you could sell her, maybe with the bells you might be able to buy the hybrids you'd like...please I really wanna buy her if that's alright with you ( ; m ; )

I have: 4 pink tullips, 1 purple rose, 2 pink roses, 1 black tullip, 1 red carnation, 1 blue violet, 2 gold roses, and 200k

RoyalVixen, sorry but I already have enough bells :/ Ive tried buying hybrids but its quite difficult. I will keep all of your offers in mind though as I will keep this opened until 2:00 p.m. central time :)

RoyalVixen, keep an eye on the post please, if all these deals fall I will go with your offer :)

I'm pretty sure someone will get her...but I'll try my best and keep an eye on the forum...oTL

Really? Okay then, you guys can get her lol, I'll add u both so you can come at the same time haha :)

Really? Okay then, you guys can get her lol, I'll add u both so you can come at the same time haha :)

PM me when you're free... You can pick whatever hybrids you want from my cycle town. I don't have locker space to move 50 hybrids.

Back