• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Feel Guilty :L

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Does anyone else feel guilty for not being on their town as much?
I'm just a bit bored of the game :/ im so busy with A-Level work i dont have the time for the game :( i log on every few days to talk to everybody but thats all they do, and they just accuse me of ignoring them
I feel like the only time i can fully focus on animal crossing is a few months each year from like June-September and i should just start towns then :((
I have so much to lose if i was ever to restart though, so id have to have another 3DS in the future..
It's just annoying! ive had the same villagers since when i started 4 months ago (none have moved) and i keep being scared any will move -_-

Well I felt guilty when I neglected my town because of Pokemon ^^' But now my villagers have my whole attention again :) (That is until Pokemon Bank is released and I can transfer Pokemon from White to X XD)

Oh you shouldn't feel guilty if you have your A levels!
A level is so important, it would be the inverse to me to be playing DS and not concentring on such matters.

I understand your connection and your concern - but rl takes precedence always! I'd suggest your feeling guilty is all about perspective. I see my townies moving - even "dreamies" - as their right to do what's best for them, just as I have a right to do what's best/right for me. If rl keeps me away, and upon returning, someone announces they've left - sure I'd be sad - but ok with it, knowing they did what they needed and thus are happy. I'd be happy for them, and then excited to see who would arrive next! ^^

Yeah, im working so hard in my A-Levels, but its just ridiculous how much work there is really :') haven't had a night since september without work!

Don't worry about it! I feel guilty for completely abandoning my game until summer. I've tried to start up multiple times, but it's so hard in the middle of the school year.
I feel a little guilty for hardly being on the forums too. I'm only online on the weekends now! ;m;

Back