• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

TeRTgfw.jpg

FLIER EMBLEM IS A GO

- - - Post Merge - - -

-HP/+Def isn't great but at least it isn't - in attack or speed

So.. just started can someone give me advice about spending igc? Like orbs?
I don't wanna use them all on heroes then learn there's something else.

So.. just started can someone give me advice about spending igc? Like orbs?
I don't wanna use them all on heroes then learn there's something else.
Orbs are used to summon heroes, expanding your barracks, levelling up your castle, and replenishing your stamina bar (use stamina pots)

If you don't have any 5 stars already, I'd suggest playing on the account you have rn, then starting over once the CYL heroes come out on Thursday. I'd keep rerolling until I get at least a Lyn and Ike, since they're the best units of the bunch, but that's up to you. There's also the gauntlet banners, which is a good way to get 5 star red units. Hector is also in the male banner and he's one of the best units in the game. Feathers should also be used to promote the Askran trio first to always have a bonus unit in the arena, but that's up to you.

I'd also suggest not learning about ivs, because you're just gonna be more disappointed once you get that hero you want

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saw Ikes speed. At neutral it's 28. Hoping for a -spd Ike so his axe does more work

DAMNIT I WANT ALL OF THEM
LUCINA HAS GREAT ART
I LIKE IKE
CAVALRY BOW LYN
Roys okay

Last edited:
Orbs are used to summon heroes, expanding your barracks, levelling up your castle, and replenishing your stamina bar (use stamina pots)

If you don't have any 5 stars already, I'd suggest playing on the account you have rn, then starting over once the CYL heroes come out on Thursday. I'd keep rerolling until I get at least a Lyn and Ike, since they're the best units of the bunch, but that's up to you. There's also the gauntlet banners, which is a good way to get 5 star red units. Hector is also in the male banner and he's one of the best units in the game. Feathers should also be used to promote the Askran trio first to always have a bonus unit in the arena, but that's up to you.

I'd also suggest not learning about ivs, because you're just gonna be more disappointed once you get that hero you want
Ok so I have a 5 star lilina so no restart right? Also thanks for the info :)

Ok so I have a 5 star lilina so no restart right? Also thanks for the info :)

Lilina could be a Bow Lyn killer if you give her Raouraven. I'd still suggest rerolling your account if she's the only 5 star you have and you aren't attached to her. You can get her at 4 star. If you are gonna reroll wait till the 31st since you get a free 5 star of your choice then you can summon on any of the other banners you want. It's up to you tho

I like Kozaki's work, but I'm honestly not a big fan of the artwork for Lucina. Something about her face kind looks kind of off. Roy looks ****ing amazing, though.

Ike looks great, but he could probably use a different pair of gloves.

Last edited:
I didn't get summer Robin, only a random M!Robin when I was pulling for her, and though Corrin is cute, I prefer Robin.

At the very least, I won't have to pull for Great Lord Lucina. She probably won't be the strongest unit, but she's one of my favorite characters, still, and I love Kozaki Yusuke's art.

EDIT: On the topic of her face, I think it's because she looks a bit more childish than usual? Her eyes are typically more narrow than that when he draws her.

Last edited:
After looking at all the units skills and stats, I want them all ;-;. The reveal video that was released a few minutes ago said "New heroes " instead of "Special heroes" so these units seem to be permanent. Doubt any of them will get demoted to 4 star tho

I'm so tired I accidently used an orb to replenish my stamina bar .-.

Last edited:
Whoever gave me this Sophia RNG needs to die. For real whenever I try red I either get her 3* or Athena 4* ...Sophia is useless.. I don't use either of them :/

Last edited:
I didn't get summer Robin, only a random M!Robin when I was pulling for her, and though Corrin is cute, I prefer Robin.

At the very least, I won't have to pull for Great Lord Lucina. She probably won't be the strongest unit, but she's one of my favorite characters, still, and I love Kozaki Yusuke's art.

EDIT: On the topic of her face, I think it's because she looks a bit more childish than usual? Her eyes are typically more narrow than that when he draws her.

I think the biggest thing that stood out was probably that her face is a little rounder than usual?

She looks pretty strong if the datamined stats are to be believed.

The latest update has been datamined and we have a few things coming to the plate:

First we have the Brave Heroes stats:

Ike: 43/36/28/35/20
Lyn: 35/33/35/18/28
Roy: 38/32/34/26/24
Lucina : 41/34/36/27/19

Both Lyn and Ike have increased BST to 149 and 162 respectively

Also got an official trailer which includes all their base skills:

These Heroes feature quite a few new passive skills and unlike any other hero, Lyn and Ike come with 3 passive skills plus a weapon and special. Brave Heroes will feature the 11th Paralogue.

Its also been discovered that files for a Support System has been discovered in the recent datamine. No doubt this is a part of the expected 1.7 updade which will most likely come in September.

Source

**** roy and ike tbh i'm tired of them getting everything :/ totally gonna pick lyn for my free unit thing lol.

I'm gonna be daring and get Ike as my free unit then pull for Lyn. I have such trouble pulling green orbs because they never show up and colourless orbs mostly always do. Then I'll go for Lucina for a buff bot then Roy for a red unit on my second horse team

Last edited:
So I finally started training up Alfonse today... and he's actually kinda fun to use. I might be able to get him to 5 stars by tomorrow already despite starting out at 2 stars level 8 today (not expecting him to be at 5 stars level 40 though until Thursday). Brave Sword is the best sword.

Last edited:
So I finally started training up Alfonse today... and he's actually kinda fun to use. I might be able to get him to 5 stars by tomorrow already despite starting out at 2 stars level 8 today (not expecting him to be at 5 stars level 40 though until Thursday). Brave Sword is the best sword.

Yeah Alfonse isn't too bad (I recently made him into a 5 star) he's a lot like Chrom really. High attack with low speed and res, though Alphonse has a bit more res. Not the best Sword unit for sure but he's definitely useable. Handy he's often a Bonus unit in events like the Arena too.

Back