• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

I just realized what Iote's Shield does. I thought it got rid of stat bonuses but this fixes bow units on fliers. This will work great on my Michalis until I get a second Hector for DC

Last edited:
I just realized what Iote's Shield does. I thought it got rid of star bonuses but this fixes bow units on fliers. This will work great on my Michalis until I get a second Hector for DC

Lol, Iote's Shield neutralizes effective damage from Archers, same as how Grani's Shield netralizes efective damage from wolf tomes, Ridersbane, and Zanbato and Slavin's Shield neutralizes damage from Armorslayer and Heavy Lance

Lol, Iote's Shield neutralizes effective damage from Archers, same as how Grani's Shield netralizes efective damage from wolf tomes, Ridersbane, and Zanbato and Slavin's Shield neutralizes damage from Armorslayer and Heavy Lance

Oh wow I thought one of the shield skills made star bonuses on enemy units into penalties xD. These are those skills that I never touch

Finally got the speed seal and my S! Elise is now at a respectable 40 speed (wasn't fortunate enough to get +Spd iv). I honestly hated using Matthew coz of how he looks when attacking and he's just a boring unit to use imo

I'm hoping the CYL is actually underwhelming so I can pull for Summer Corrin without feeling regret :rolleyes:. I know I will though after I get nothing

Ty IS for the free reposition. Fed Selena to her mother for it.

EDIT: I just remembered I was going for a quad build so reposition is gonna be useless since I'll be using ardent sacrifice :(. Should've given it to Michalis or Summer Corrin if I ever get one

Last edited:
CAN'T WAIT FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE CAVALRY BOW LYN ON THEIR ARENA TEAM. ALSO POR IKE DAMNIT

- - - Post Merge - - -

JUST SUMMONED ON THE SUMMER BANNER AND GOT A 4 STAR FEMALE CORRIN THEN A 5 STAR CLAIR. WTF PUT THAT CORRIN ON THAT 5 STAR FLIER AND GIVE IT A TOME

Sheila you can try and get a 5* Chrom now! Hes a focus unit on the voting gauntlet banner!

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAA CHROM BANNER SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sheila you can try and get a 5* Chrom now! Hes a focus unit on the voting gauntlet banner!

3/4 reds though gonna get so much pity rate fodder though lmao.

Gonna keep pulling on the summer banner and hopefully a Corrin, then it's off the the VG banner. I'm hoping to get a Hector to feed to my Ike from the free pick, but I also want to summon for red to up my chances of a 5 star, and I also want sword Ike. If I don't get a Hector, I'll pick Lyn. Not really hyped for the CYL banner.

Last edited:
Gonna keep pulling on the summer banner and hopefully a Corrin, then it's off the the VG banner. I'm hoping to get a Hector to feed to my Ike from the free pick, but I also want to summon for red to up my chances of a 5 star, and I also want also sword Ike. If I don't get a Hector, I'll pick Lyn. Not really hyped for the CYL banner.

My goal is 2 Hectors. One to train and one to feed to Brave Ike. Once I get them then I want Lyn

hahahaha no chrom i knew it.

although eirika, 2x raigh and some other random **** :(

then some other non-red stuff i had t pull lol

Last edited:
My goal is 2 Hectors. One to train and one to feed to Brave Ike. Once I get them then I want Lyn

YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I PLAN TO DO. Except just get one Hector because I have one. Luckily he's one of those characters that's still good no matter the IV

- - - Post Merge - - -

Itching for another TT, I don't like Voting Gauntlets :(

YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I PLAN TO DO. Except just get one Hector because I have one. Luckily he's one of those characters that's still good no matter the IV

- - - Post Merge - - -

Itching for another TT, I don't like Voting Gauntlets :(

Calling it now, the next TT will be Fates orientated.

yeah not a fan of VG's either .. wouldn't care less if it wasn't for orbs tbh lolol

Back