• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Dammit, I'm already at 4.75% pity rate on the Adrift banner. I just want one M!Corrin, IV doesn't matter. Have any of you reached 5% pity rate before?

My highest was 5.5% and it was one away from 5.75%. :( Though I think I am currently at 4.25% on the Halloween banner and this one hasn't given be any 5 stars yet. I hope I get one before it leaves tomorrow.

Dr8pZXnU4AEYFWM.jpg:large

...oh you want to know the IV's for some reason? +HP -Res and +Res -HP, so exact opposites.

but why

Okay

But why were you summoning on that banner for Bartre of all people

I wasn't, I was going for Saber. I meant to click one of the colorless orbs but I went too fast and clicked green instead. Aaaaand he popped up. My pity rate was kinda high so I just finished the circle in case there was something else good there.
And 100 orbs later got me a single Maribelle pitybreaker, altho this one is +Atk -HP so I'll take it, and I'll use my old one for Dazzling Staff fodder.
Before the Bartreing all I got was a +HP -Atk pitybreaker Katarina. Her fodder isn't even that great anymore thanks to grails existing so I don't know what to use her for at all.
Yeah this banner was harsh to me.

Last edited:
I wasn't, I was going for Saber. I meant to click one of the colorless orbs but I went too fast and clicked green instead. Aaaaand he popped up. My pity rate was kinda high so I just finished the circle in case there was something else good there.
And 100 orbs later got me a single Maribelle pitybreaker, altho this one is +Atk -HP so I'll take it, and I'll use my old one for Dazzling Staff fodder.
Before the Bartreing all I got was a +HP -Atk pitybreaker Katarina. Her fodder isn't even that great anymore thanks to grails existing so I don't know what to use her for at all.
Yeah this banner was harsh to me.

Swift Sparrow. Its on a lot of units but none of them are available at a lower rarity or through Grails

Swift Sparrow. Its on a lot of units but none of them are available at a lower rarity or through Grails

o yeah I forgot she had that
But I already have a spare Neighrika and 2 spare B!Lyn's so it isn't exactly a skill I'm in need of.

I mean Loki could’ve been on this banner instead of the Redux banner but ok.

Free summoned a Quan. -Atk +Res though. Thanks gacha.

Got another Silas on the recent banner so my guy is now +6.

8-E1-DE9-EF-01-CA-4-C3-B-91-C7-5-F8676-D1-D84-C.png

Also was bored the other day and made my fave guy into a Sim. Honestly surprised his hair actually exists in the game without the need of custom content. Boy he really does look a lot like Silas.

E24-EF3-A7-A9-F0-4289-8-A90-55-B3816828-F1.jpg

I apologize for the phone pic I was too lazy to take an actual screenshot at the time for some reason.

I see... :0 The upcoming Legendary Hero is Hrid. He seems pretty cool to have I suppose.

Heroes that will appear in the banner:

Green
- Gunnthra
- Summer Innes
- Kana (F)

Blue
- Legendary Lucina
- Brave Hector
- Summer Cordelia

Red
- Hrid
- Legendary Ryoma
- Laevatein

Colorless
- Legendary Robin (F)
- Summer Noire
- Nina

Can't believe that Summer Innes came back. :T I'm still saving orbs for whenever Legendary Eirika comes back or perhaps a potential new Christmas Banner. Then again... I am unsure if I want to spend orbs on a Holiday Banner after my bad luck with the Halloween Banner.

Gonna have to pass on this banner. :X Got to save my orbs for the units I want. The struggle is real for a F2P player.

Last edited:
I am really only interested in Innes and Robin. Too bad the ones I like are on different colors. I'm not sure if I feel like trying this banner or hoarding for a chance at Santa Chrom. Legion still wants a Christmas bag. lol

I also summoned a Helbindi on the Surtr banner. I think Helbindi is cooler anyway so for once I thought my pity break was an upgrade. :)

The new legendary banner looks interesting... I was going to try and summon Hrid if he was a blue unit, but since he’s not I may just pass the banner to be honest. Sitting at around 123 orbs while still being F2P since I’ve been saving up for future merges, and I want to add to that amount as time goes on. Maybe I’ll summon someone from the Christmas banner if there’s a hero I really want. Who knows

Blue looks really good to me. I’ve been waiting for L!Lucina to come back, so I’ll throw some orbs at blue and hope I can pull her this time. Red looks really good, too, but green and colorless are pretty mediocre.

Been doing a major clean out of 5 star units since I?ve been a player since day one and had more units than I was ever gonna be able to build. Today I did my seasonals and this is the result so far. xD

Spring Xander was a huge disappointment so the bunny role has passed on to Finn lol.
Mae has a Fresh Bouquet cause I really like her and it?s the only blue tome I had (I don?t mean to copy you Cress).
And Effie just had to have the spoon after that FEH channel from ages ago.

FC851430-7606-43-EF-B473-1-CEFA1182-F0-F.jpg

I see... :0 The upcoming Legendary Hero is Hr?d. He seems pretty cool to have I suppose.

Heroes that will appear in the banner:

Green
- Gunnthr?
- Summer Innes
- Kana (F)

Blue
- Legendary Lucina
- Brave Hector
- Summer Cordelia

Red
- Hr?d
- Legendary Ryoma
- Laevatein

Colorless
- Legendary Robin (F)
- Summer Noire
- Nina

Can't believe that Summer Innes came back. :T I'm still saving orbs for whenever Legendary Eirika comes back or perhaps a potential new Christmas Banner. Then again... I am unsure if I want to spend orbs on a Holiday Banner after my bad luck with the Halloween Banner.

Gonna have to pass on this banner. :X Got to save my orbs for the units I want. The struggle is real for a F2P player.

Eirika is returning at the end of January

I started this up earlier today. I'm a big fan of the Fire Emblem series so I figured I'd give it a try. So far my four man team is:
*Brave Mercenary Ike (Ike is one of my favorites so yass)
*Takumi
*Hector
*Tharja

I got 5* Lucius in an opening as well. I'm pretty thrilled to have gotten Catria too. The game looks like a lot of fun, though!
(Shame Gregor isn't in the game yet. He's such an awesome character in Awakening).

Last edited:
Both Robins will finally be getting new weapons! I’ve spent time building and merging Female and male was my very first summon ever (he’s still that very same +Atk -def one I pulled back on day one). Really glad to see they are getting a bit of a boost as both have been badly powercrept.

Last edited:
BacmuvI.jpg

Book 3 Feh Channel! It will be 10 Minutes long and will feature a 5 hour maintenance once it starts in game for the release of Version 3.0

This Feh Channel is at a different time than usual. It begins with the end of this current Arena Season

Back