FE Heroes discussion

Dammit, I'm already at 4.75% pity rate on the Adrift banner. I just want one M!Corrin, IV doesn't matter. Have any of you reached 5% pity rate before?

My highest was 5.5% and it was one away from 5.75%. :( Though I think I am currently at 4.25% on the Halloween banner and this one hasn't given be any 5 stars yet. I hope I get one before it leaves tomorrow.

Dr8pZXnU4AEYFWM.jpg:large

...oh you want to know the IV's for some reason? +HP -Res and +Res -HP, so exact opposites.

but why

Okay

But why were you summoning on that banner for Bartre of all people

I wasn't, I was going for Saber. I meant to click one of the colorless orbs but I went too fast and clicked green instead. Aaaaand he popped up. My pity rate was kinda high so I just finished the circle in case there was something else good there.
And 100 orbs later got me a single Maribelle pitybreaker, altho this one is +Atk -HP so I'll take it, and I'll use my old one for Dazzling Staff fodder.
Before the Bartreing all I got was a +HP -Atk pitybreaker Katarina. Her fodder isn't even that great anymore thanks to grails existing so I don't know what to use her for at all.
Yeah this banner was harsh to me.

Last edited:
I wasn't, I was going for Saber. I meant to click one of the colorless orbs but I went too fast and clicked green instead. Aaaaand he popped up. My pity rate was kinda high so I just finished the circle in case there was something else good there.
And 100 orbs later got me a single Maribelle pitybreaker, altho this one is +Atk -HP so I'll take it, and I'll use my old one for Dazzling Staff fodder.
Before the Bartreing all I got was a +HP -Atk pitybreaker Katarina. Her fodder isn't even that great anymore thanks to grails existing so I don't know what to use her for at all.
Yeah this banner was harsh to me.

Swift Sparrow. Its on a lot of units but none of them are available at a lower rarity or through Grails

Swift Sparrow. Its on a lot of units but none of them are available at a lower rarity or through Grails

o yeah I forgot she had that
But I already have a spare Neighrika and 2 spare B!Lyn's so it isn't exactly a skill I'm in need of.

I mean Loki could’ve been on this banner instead of the Redux banner but ok.

Free summoned a Quan. -Atk +Res though. Thanks gacha.

Got another Silas on the recent banner so my guy is now +6.

8-E1-DE9-EF-01-CA-4-C3-B-91-C7-5-F8676-D1-D84-C.png

Also was bored the other day and made my fave guy into a Sim. Honestly surprised his hair actually exists in the game without the need of custom content. Boy he really does look a lot like Silas.

E24-EF3-A7-A9-F0-4289-8-A90-55-B3816828-F1.jpg

I apologize for the phone pic I was too lazy to take an actual screenshot at the time for some reason.

I see... :0 The upcoming Legendary Hero is Hrid. He seems pretty cool to have I suppose.

Heroes that will appear in the banner:

Green
- Gunnthra
- Summer Innes
- Kana (F)

Blue
- Legendary Lucina
- Brave Hector
- Summer Cordelia

Red
- Hrid
- Legendary Ryoma
- Laevatein

Colorless
- Legendary Robin (F)
- Summer Noire
- Nina

Can't believe that Summer Innes came back. :T I'm still saving orbs for whenever Legendary Eirika comes back or perhaps a potential new Christmas Banner. Then again... I am unsure if I want to spend orbs on a Holiday Banner after my bad luck with the Halloween Banner.

Gonna have to pass on this banner. :X Got to save my orbs for the units I want. The struggle is real for a F2P player.

Last edited:
I am really only interested in Innes and Robin. Too bad the ones I like are on different colors. I'm not sure if I feel like trying this banner or hoarding for a chance at Santa Chrom. Legion still wants a Christmas bag. lol

I also summoned a Helbindi on the Surtr banner. I think Helbindi is cooler anyway so for once I thought my pity break was an upgrade. :)

The new legendary banner looks interesting... I was going to try and summon Hrid if he was a blue unit, but since he’s not I may just pass the banner to be honest. Sitting at around 123 orbs while still being F2P since I’ve been saving up for future merges, and I want to add to that amount as time goes on. Maybe I’ll summon someone from the Christmas banner if there’s a hero I really want. Who knows

Blue looks really good to me. I’ve been waiting for L!Lucina to come back, so I’ll throw some orbs at blue and hope I can pull her this time. Red looks really good, too, but green and colorless are pretty mediocre.

Been doing a major clean out of 5 star units since I?ve been a player since day one and had more units than I was ever gonna be able to build. Today I did my seasonals and this is the result so far. xD

Spring Xander was a huge disappointment so the bunny role has passed on to Finn lol.
Mae has a Fresh Bouquet cause I really like her and it?s the only blue tome I had (I don?t mean to copy you Cress).
And Effie just had to have the spoon after that FEH channel from ages ago.

FC851430-7606-43-EF-B473-1-CEFA1182-F0-F.jpg

I see... :0 The upcoming Legendary Hero is Hr?d. He seems pretty cool to have I suppose.

Heroes that will appear in the banner:

Green
- Gunnthr?
- Summer Innes
- Kana (F)

Blue
- Legendary Lucina
- Brave Hector
- Summer Cordelia

Red
- Hr?d
- Legendary Ryoma
- Laevatein

Colorless
- Legendary Robin (F)
- Summer Noire
- Nina

Can't believe that Summer Innes came back. :T I'm still saving orbs for whenever Legendary Eirika comes back or perhaps a potential new Christmas Banner. Then again... I am unsure if I want to spend orbs on a Holiday Banner after my bad luck with the Halloween Banner.

Gonna have to pass on this banner. :X Got to save my orbs for the units I want. The struggle is real for a F2P player.

Eirika is returning at the end of January

I started this up earlier today. I'm a big fan of the Fire Emblem series so I figured I'd give it a try. So far my four man team is:
*Brave Mercenary Ike (Ike is one of my favorites so yass)
*Takumi
*Hector
*Tharja

I got 5* Lucius in an opening as well. I'm pretty thrilled to have gotten Catria too. The game looks like a lot of fun, though!
(Shame Gregor isn't in the game yet. He's such an awesome character in Awakening).

Last edited:
Both Robins will finally be getting new weapons! I’ve spent time building and merging Female and male was my very first summon ever (he’s still that very same +Atk -def one I pulled back on day one). Really glad to see they are getting a bit of a boost as both have been badly powercrept.

Last edited:
BacmuvI.jpg

Book 3 Feh Channel! It will be 10 Minutes long and will feature a 5 hour maintenance once it starts in game for the release of Version 3.0

This Feh Channel is at a different time than usual. It begins with the end of this current Arena Season

Back