• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

favourite unusual peppy villager?

sadexorcist

Bells
hi! i was looking at my dreamie list and realized i have no peppy characters! i really want a rounded island with at least one of each personality type. but i'm not too drawn to the popular peppy's like the bunnies or cat villagers. i have audie right now too but i'm not a fan! i was thinking of maybe pate because of his silly eyebrows. what's your favourite less popular peppy villagers?

my favourite peppy will always be rosie but for less popular ones i would say tabby, carmen, peanut, ruby and bella

i think a lot of people are starting to like tabby and ruby but idk, it wouldn't surprise me because they are both super cute ♡

I haven't had many peppy yet however, one I am not super fond is Nibbles, I find her kind of peculiar and like to hyperactive for some reason.
Unknown.jpeg

I have had Felicity for a while and I must say i really like her!!! she is more calm so to say and just more easy going for my taste.

Unknown-1.jpeg

I don't know where in the tier or popularity list Felicity or Nibbles are, but i haven't heard much about them, hope this helps :)

Tangy is a favorite of mine! She's definitely "unusual" with her (literal) orange head, but I find her just delightfully weird. Also, and this one I hardly ever see anyone talking about, Bonbon:

bonbon.2907487.png

Her design is just so unique! The coloring is so pretty, the hair is cute, and those eyes are such a fun and unique shape. It really looks like someone put a lot of effort into designing her, but she gets NO love! I've never seen her on anyone's island, but I'm hoping to eventually have her on mine! Maybe for the spring...

And currently I have Bianca! I like villagers that match the season, and Bianca totally does, as a snow leopard. Plus, her hobby is "play". I cannot tell you how precious it is to see her running around, playing in the snow :love:

Tangy is a favorite of mine! She's definitely "unusual" with her (literal) orange head, but I find her just delightfully weird. Also, and this one I hardly ever see anyone talking about, Bonbon:

bonbon.2907487.png

Her design is just so unique! The coloring is so pretty, the hair is cute, and those eyes are such a fun and unique shape. It really looks like someone put a lot of effort into designing her, but she gets NO love! I've never seen her on anyone's island, but I'm hoping to eventually have her on mine! Maybe for the spring...

And currently I have Bianca! I like villagers that match the season, and Bianca totally does, as a snow leopard. Plus, her hobby is "play". I cannot tell you how precious it is to see her running around, playing in the snow :love:

ME TOOO!! hahah its nice to see someone else try to have a couple of villagers matching the season. I managed to get Aurora and Erick for the winter season and i am adoring it hahah

Peggy has really grown on me. She was my first peppy on my island. I originally moved her out, then back in to get her real house rather than the starting one, and now that I've finally decided on a theme for my island, I will let her go for good when she asks to move out. I will replace her with another peppy that will fit my theme better, but Peggy will forever have a special place in my heart.

Some of my other favourite non-cat and non-bunny peppies are Bangle, Bianca, Bluebear, Flora, Ketchup, Puddles, and Sprinkle.

ETA: OMG Bonbon! I love her so much! She was one of my original villagers in New Leaf, and I was planning to make her my new peppy when Peggy leaves.

I'm also fond of Apple and Peggy:

apple.df7914f.png
peggy.c40e913.png

Apple because I love apples, and her coloring, and her hamsterness, and... IDK, she's just cute. And Peggy because she has a simple, neutral design that makes me see her as a country girl who dreams of stardom 🤩

ME TOOO!! hahah its nice to see someone else try to have a couple of villagers matching the season. I managed to get Aurora and Erick for the winter season and i am adoring it hahah
Yes! I see so many people who have dream villagers they want to keep forever... and I've realized I just don't want that. I want to spice things up from time to time! I currently have Stitches and Carrie for Toy Day, too- Stitches 'cause he's a toy... and Carrie 'cause I wanted a child on my island for Toy Day! I call her baby "Joey" because I'm extremely creative 😝
Post automatically merged:

Peggy has really grown on me. She was my first peppy on my island. I originally moved her out, then back in to get her real house rather than the starting one, and now that I've finally decided on a theme for my island, I will let her go for good when she asks to move out. I will replace her with another peppy that will fit my theme better, but Peggy will forever have a special place in my heart.

Some of my other favourite non-cat and non-bunny peppies are Bangle, Bianca, Bluebear, Flora, Ketchup, Puddles, and Sprinkle.

ETA: OMG Bonbon! I love her so much! She was one of my original villagers in New Leaf, and I was planning to make her my new peppy when Peggy leaves.
Depending on when you move her out, I actually might be interested in taking her from you 😆 She's so fun!
And yay for more Bonbon love! When I first saw a pic of her I just fell in love with her odd little face- she's so cute!

Ee_6tU-UcAAJRA5

En1r7t9VcAAND-R

Two of my favorite below-the-radar peppies are Tutu and Pompom.I like the larger species in the game and especially if they're peppy like Tutu.Pompom always looks like she's had way too much coffee.

U.u Pompom looks cute I didn't know her cant wait to haver her in my town at some point , Tutu is also looks adorable and somehow transmits me some very chill vibes ! thats why i personally like rotating my villagers once I have their photo, i would like to meet as many as possible and one day maybe stay with favorite, but for the moment i like rotating and getting to know them all.

Sprinkle is so lovely, I had her on Gont for ages and I love her design and expressions so much!

I'm also a big fan of Anabelle and may try to move her in at some point (if I ever feel emotionally prepared to let Ruby go ;w; )

E74E5082-7504-4FA9-AA5B-4068612FE7E7.png

Some other non cat or rabbit peppies I'm fond of are Cheri and Bianca 😊

Well Ruby is the most unusual, I don't think the peppey personality suits her creepy appearance at all.

bonbon.2907487.png

i absolutely LOVE bonbon, she's my all time favorite villager!!!!!! i have her as my peppy currently and am probably biased towards her, but since she's a rabbit i'll pick another peppy to vote for: piper! i think piper is super cute, i had her on one of my new leaf towns and considered her for my island before choosing bonbon

all of these replies for bonbon is kind of selling me even though i've never really been interested in bunnies!!!

Two peppies that have caught my attention more recently are Piper and Sprinkle. I love Piper's clean, proper look, and Sprinkle reminds me of an ice cream cone~ :3

SPRINKLE IS ADORABLE >< i totally forgot about sprinkle!! so smoll and round and cute ahh

She's a moon rabbit space popstar and I love her 🐇 I've never found her creepy, I'm really curious about what makes people think she's creepy :')

maybe it's those eyes hehe O _ O

Back