• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite studio ghibli movies?

I think I could watch How's Moving Castle and Spirited Away for ever and never get tired of them.
I also like Kiki's Delivery Service, but that one comes second.

I haven't watched all Ghibli movies but out of what I've watched, Spirited Away left the most impression on me. I just love stories involving girls who grow out of their shell as the story progress and learn to become a better person along the way.

SPIRITED AWAY

It makes me cry every freaking time in the end at a lot of parts and idk how many times I've seen it.

I think Princess mononoke, nausicaa, or spirited away. The latter simply because it was my first ghibli movie so I loved it as a child. I would say howl's moving castle but I prefer the ending in the book. Maybe Nausicaa is my favorite. I like bugs and the message in that movie is so good.

Back