Favourite studio ghibli movies?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Cake
What is your favourite movie by studio ghibli? It seems that its collectively loved by the ACNL fanbase, so i thought i'd ask :) Mine is probably spirited away, its also my favourite movie of all time. I actually just started a Studio Ghibli tumblr if your interested! http://jijisdelivery.tumblr.com/

i adore totoro! and spirited away is amazing. but there are many others i love too

i felt bad about not mentioning how much i love howls moving castle & princess mononoke whoops

kiki's delivery service and spirited away is the definition of my childhood. i think i've seen all the studio ghibli movies excluding howl's moving castle, but i saw most when i was really young so all i remember is the fact that i loved watching them

Last edited:
Probably Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. My Neighbor Totoro is the most nostalgic to me despite not seeing it in years, it was the first time I ever saw an anime movie when I was like 4.

Howl's moving castle (nothing like the book but there you go) or Spirited Away. I recommend you read Howl's Moving Castle- it's by Diana Wynne Jones and she's an amazing writer

I think Castle in the Sky is mine, but it's been awhile since I've seen it. Not Studio Ghibli, but Patema Inverted is probably my favorite anime movie I've ever watched aside from the classic Pokemon ones.

Spirited Away comes in first and then Howl's Moving Castle comes in a close second.
totoro kind of disappointed me ;-;

so difficult to choose ,
i guess i'd have to pick kiki's delivery service though ♡

It's so hard to choose, but it's probably a two-way tie between Howl's Moving Castle and Kiki's Delivery Service.

I like all of them but favourites... probably Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.

Back