• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me decide my two final villagers! ♡[Studio Ghibli Theme]

Jadetowski

Jade!
Bells
Island
BloomBay
Hello!! First time posing on here, hope I'm doing it right- but I really just needed some outside insight on my villager decisions since I'm really indecisive!
All I need is two more villagers, and as my island is Studio Ghibli themed, i like to link every villager I have to a character/movie!
So far I have:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jock: Cousteau- Frog Worker from Spirited away.
Lazy: Drago- Haku
Peppy: Felicity- Arrietty
Normal: Annalisa- Princess Kaguya
Smug: Colton- Howl
Jock: Snake & Cranky: Kabuki- because they give me ghibli vibes, live in my pom poko/totoro forest.
Lazy: Sherb- Ponyo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can see the two personalities I have none of is Snooty & Sisterly, but I really appreciate any reccomendations :)
Thank you!! I hope this post wasn't too long lol.

I know she's normal, but Kiki looks like Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service, and her name might even come from the film.
Kitty could make a good Baron from The Cat Returns? I think she'd look very cute in a lil top hat :) Olivia could make a good Yuki, and they're both snooty.

I think having Whitney to represent Moro is a great choice, especially considering you want a snooty villager. I'd recommend Kiki as the other villager you should add to your island. She isn't sisterly, but I think she's a necessary villager on a Studio Ghibli themed island.

Back