• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Month of the Year?

Favourite Month of the Year?

• Total voters
October just hits that perfect balance of hot and cold to produce perfect hoodie weather. I also enjoy the fall atmosphere and changing colors.

December is a close second because of Christmas, and probably would overtake October if it wasn’t so muddy and grody all the time here...

I voted April because the temperature is perfect around then. Flowers start blooming and it's usually cardigan/sweater weather. It's a bit rainy and humid, but usually by April it's the end of the winter season officially while still not being summer-levels of hot.

I put May. May is when it's finally some nice weather where I live in Canada (April weather is iffy and not always so nice). I always spend a lot of time outdoors in May and really enjoy it. May long weekend camping is one of my favourite traditions as well, though I don't always get to go I really really look forward to it in years when I am able to go.

October! Best month, best holiday, best weather. Also my birthday is in October sooo there’s that.

Tempted to choose May because it's my birthday month. But tbh, July is usually my happiest month of the year. More sun = less seasonal depression, and I have a lot of nice memories of holidays, my dad and sister's birthdays, and summer breaks.

I also like December because of how festive everything gets, and October for the pretty autumn colours.

I was torn between June and October, but ultimately voted for October.

June has my wedding anniversary and I think the weather is nice and comfortable because it's summer but not too hot yet.

However, October has beautiful autumn leaves, my favorite holiday Halloween, and the weather is still pretty decent with just a slight chill in the air. Also, my birthday is in November, but it's on the first so I enjoy the anticipation of it more during October.

I gotta be super basic and say february because that's my birthday month, october is a close second because spooky season

Either November or December, because they are the furthest away from Spring and Summer. Spring and Summer make me really depressed (they're also the most miserable times of the year), so November and December are such a blissful time for me. Afterward I start to get depressed because Spring will be back before I know it. T.T

October for sure, it’s the changing of the seasons! I appreciate the falling leaves that give a little more color to the world.

Lol, definitely not. I hate summer (my birthday is in the summer).

My favorite month would be January. It's kind of deep enough into winter to generally be nice and cold and it's the start to the new year.

July because it’s the peak of the Summer and there’s generally no worries that time of year.

Either November or December, because they are the furthest away from Spring and Summer. Spring and Summer make me really depressed (they're also the most miserable times of the year), so November and December are such a blissful time for me. Afterward I start to get depressed because Spring will be back before I know it. T.T
Yup, reverse seasonal affective disorder sucks. While spring does nothing to me, the closer that it gets to the warmer months the more miserable I become. Maybe it's because my birthday is in summer, plus I currently live in an area with extreme summers.

My birthday is in May, and my favorite season is summer, so my favorite month would have to be June! :)

August; just after my birthday and summer is generally my favourite :- )

december because i love winter and the cold weather, even though it only gets cold for a week where i live and gets hot again right after : )

Maybe May. When it's starting to get nice and warm and hopefully it's usually sunny, plus you know there's June and July heat and sun to look forward to 🥰

Back