• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favourite Hourly Music??

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Which is your favourite hourly music in this game? just wondering :p
i really LOVE 6PM :) it honestly feels like the song is winding down, just as the day is
have heard them all except 4am,5am & 6am in my game :p

Last edited:
I think it's the 2am one I'm thinking of... I rarely hear it because I don't play that early in the morning...

Would it be bad if I said that I don't really notice the music? >3>
I do notice the change but if played NL on the next day, I think the music are totally different haha
I think the only music I notice and seem to like is the island music at night

I like the evening/night music more than the daytime music. 7pm, 10pm, 11pm, 1am, 2am, and 4am are my favorites. Though 4am creeped me out a bit back in the summer with all the cicada noises.

6 PM might be my favorite! I was listening to it with headphones in recently and was like woww, this is pretty <3 I love all the different "parts" to that song.
I also just associate the 6 PM music to the time of day my town might look the best, with the streetlights all lit up, and everything cast in a warm rosy hue! :D

I love the 1 a.m music :D it's so calming. Once I woke up at 4 a.m though and man the music was pretty creepy..

Back