• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Favourite Flavour of Milkshake?

Cotton candy or... I really love a good coffee milkshake from my workplace :3

I also LOVE strawberry c:

Strawberry! I don't get milkshakes tons but whenever I do I get strawberry, it's my favourite. I find chocolate to be too sweet and it makes my tummy upset 😔 but I haven't had tons of different flavours of milkshakes, honestly. I'm pretty boring and either get strawberry or I'll get vanilla with chocolate & strawberry syrup!

i love milkshakes so much ☆
my favourite flavours are vanilla, strawberry, banana and most of all, fudge brownie!
i also get a lot of shakeaways, i'm not sure if they're only in the uk but they are so nice ♡

gotta go with a classic chocolate! if I'm gonna go fancier than that it really just depends on what flavours are available wherever I'm at. at work we make a pretty good coffee milkshake, but unfortunately I haven't been there in months due to covid and being furloughed

I've never heard of a marshmallow milkshake but now I need it :00 I'm pretty basic with milkshakes - I only like vanilla and strawberry ones. As a kid, I was obsessed with chocolate milkshakes but I only like it when the chocolate isn't too strong.. if that makes sense lmao.

I like a lot of milkshake flavours but my favourite is probably just a basic chocolate one, always find I can never go wrong with one of those.

Plain vanilla to be fair, most chocolate ones are too sweet and I really don't like fruity ones if we're talking fast food ones.

I do like fruity smoothies though they are great.

Marshmallow sounds amazing! I guess I'm boring but chocolate is rly good :>

Oreo :love: some of my favorite memories with my roommate have been us randomly deciding to go get oreo shakes on a whim!

It's been sooooo long since I've had a milkshake! I love chocolate, vanilla, peanut butter, cookies & cream...I'm not picky lol

I like Strawberry and Cookies n’ Cream. This is more because I haven’t had the chance to drink other flavors though.

we don't really have milkshakes so i can't say, but i've been making my own for a bit. i blend brown bananas with almond milk and some cinnamon and it tastes pretty good !

Back